Play+ is a user-friendly payment method which enables users to securely top up their casino accounts online and pay for other goods and services. Play+ is a prepaid debit card that can be topped up with your Visa, MasterCard, or Discover bank card. It offers a quick and secure solution for online gamblers.
Registering for Play+
You can use your online casino account to register for Play+. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to do this:
- Log into your casino account.
- Go to the Cashier’s page, find Play+, and click the “Add New Account” button.
- Follow the instructions provided: indicate your name, address, phone number, and your Social Security number.
- After verifying your account, you can top up your Play+ balance using your bank card or eCheck/ACH.
Depositing to Online Casinos with Play+
You can easily fund your casino account with a Play+ instant deposit. Depositing with Play+ does not differ from depositing with a bank card. Here is how you can top up your casino balance with Play+:
- Log into your account at the casino site and go to Deposits.
- Choose the Play+ option.
- Enter the required details, such as the card number and the deposit sum.
- Confirm the transaction. The money should reach your balance in a matter of seconds.
You can also check the Promotions page to find out whether your selected online casino offers bonuses for depositing with Play+.
Pros and Cons of Play+
- A secure and reliable banking option
- Instant transactions
- No fees are charged for casino deposits and withdrawals
- High deposit limits
- Not available outside of the US
- A fee applies for topping up the Play+ account
Will I be charged any fees when using Play+?
While online casinos typically do not charge any fees for Play+ transactions, the service provider itself charges some fees. First, you must pay a 2.95% fee to fund your Play+ account. Then, you must pay $2 for each withdrawal using an ATM or transferring funds to a registered bank account. If you do not perform any transactions through the Play+ account for over six months, you must pay a $2.95 inactivity fee. The fee for foreign transactions is 3%.
How long are deposits with Play+ processed?
Deposits made with Play+ are instant. You can enjoy playing casino games for real money once you confirm the transaction with Play+.
Is Play+ a secure payment solution to use at gambling sites?
Yes, it is one of the most reliable options in the US. Aside from security measures utilized by online casinos, the funds deposited using Play+ are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
What are some alternatives to Play+?
If, for some reason, you cannot use Play+, consider such secure alternatives as Paysafecard, Skrill, Neosurf, Venmo, and bank cards.