Uptown Pokies CasinoWelcome Bonus: 100 Spins
El Royale CasinoWelcome Bonus: 250% + 25 Spins on Wild Fire 7s
Slots Empire CasinoWelcome Bonus: Slots Empire $25 No Deposit Bonus
Two-Up CasinoWelcome Bonus: No Deposit Bonus €/$20
Raging Bull CasinoWelcome Bonus: 350% Match Deposit Bonus + 50 Bonus Spins
Red Dog CasinoWelcome Bonus: Red Dog $25 No Deposit Bonus
Find a Safe Online Casino
With tons of online casinos, it can be challenging to choose one good for both your well-being and your wallet. This is where we can help. Having a rigorous vetting process, we have completed the list of the safest online casinos. All these platforms excel in terms of safety measures, customer care, and withdrawal speed. They offer multiple independently tested fair games with attractive bonuses.
We also provide a complete guide on safe online gambling. Below, you can find information about what makes an online casino legit, how they are monitored for safety, how to find secure online casinos and more.
We provide players with reliable casinos recommendations. Our goal is to provide you with the most secure and enjoyable gaming experience. For this reason, we thoroughly vet each gambling platform that comes our way before adding it to the list.
Also, we constantly research new websites to keep this list updated with exceptionally safe gaming options. We keep this information fresh, reliable, and trustworthy.
How Should a Secure Online Casino Look Like
Such platforms fall into two categories: legit gambling sites and rogue operators. Multiple safety factors are considered when distinguishing one from the other:
- Each casino must have proper licensing from a reputable organization. This ensures that an official agency constantly regulates a platform.
- Regular audits. They are carried out by third parties that look carefully at how the website treats its players and their funds.
- Technical security. It involves both data protection and the prevention of fraud.
- Deposit and withdrawal security. All the transactions must be safe, using the highest levels of SSL encryption technology. The hybrid RSA encryption is also vital since it ensures each transaction is a safe one. It encrypts the data being sent and leaves no chances for unauthorized third parties to intercept this data.
- Software and games fairness. A legit online casino will only use the software from well-regarded and trusted software providers. All the games presented on the website must use a random number generator. This is the main factor that ensures fairness and means that all the players have equal chances of winning. RNGs are tested by reputable external companies.
- The platforms can be owned by larger gaming groups that are respected in the industry. When it comes to new companies, we always do thorough research before recommending their websites to you.
How Are Legit Online Casinos Monitored for Security
Each casino is checked in multiple ways to ensure your security. Here are some key organizations:
These are government organizations that monitor and maintain safety and security levels at online casino legit websites. Two of the most known regulators are the UK Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority. Some countries also require casinos to be regulated by their regulatory body. To keep its license, the platform must ensure that it fully meets the requirements laid out.
Such auditors as eCOGRA play a crucial role. The major type of audit checks if every particular game is truly random. Also, each casino has its payment processes and money storage protocols tested. The auditors investigate the website and the company owning it to uncover any issues that could affect the players. Safety and security at most gambling websites are top quality. The best platforms use 2-step verification, due to which it is extremely difficult for any unauthorized users to access your account. You will never find a recommended casino that does not do everything necessary to protect your personal data on our website.
They examine the way a secure Internet casino runs in general. They usually look for any security flaws that could leave player’s data vulnerable to theft or misuse. Auditors carefully test the entire deposit and withdrawal process. The primary thing they examine is the encryption used to protect details and how financial details are stored. If the website has the seal of approval of such an organization, you can be sure that your money and details are secure.
Casino Game Auditors
Each particular game at an online casino must be checked by an auditor. These people check if the game is random, mainly by assessing the effectiveness of the random number generator being used. RNG is an algorithm used by each casino safe game to decide on the outcome of any spin of the reels or turn of the cards to guarantee a random result each time. Each legit platform must have its RNG tested regularly by an external audit company.
Payment Methods that Should Be Provided by Safe Casino Sites
At such websites, you will typically find a trusted list of payment methods. All of them use the latest security protocols to ensure your money and personal data are safe. While some users prefer using a Paysafecard with its highest security offer, others like the convenience of a debit card or e-wallet. These methods, along with others, are usually available at gambling sites. In our list, you will find the top-rated casinos with a variety of payment methods.
The most trusted casinos follow data protection laws. Therefore, they guarantee the safety of your private and payment details. Their security measures are like those used in online banking. Here are the most common deposit and withdrawal methods that are usually available at casinos:
- Bank wire transfer. When you choose this method, your bank carries out a transaction directly to the casino’s bank. You can do a direct transfer via an online banking account or telephone. The disadvantage is that, with this method, withdrawals can take 3-5 working days.
- Credit card. Most platforms accept credit card payments, including brands like Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Deposits are instant when you choose this method. However, there is no option to withdraw cash with a credit card.
- E-wallets. These are prepaid accounts used to store money and make online payments. They are considered safer since they use encryption technology.
- Prepaid cards. Such cards as Paysafecard can be bought and topped up at land-based outlets before you use them for safe online casino games. There is no need to share your bank details with such a method. The drawback is that not all of them are available for withdrawals.
- Pay by phone. To use this option, you will need your phone number. However, it cannot be used for withdrawals.
- This is a perfect choice if you want to gamble anonymously. There is no need to share your private or payment data. Cryptocurrencies are decentralized; therefore, no government oversees them, and you can avoid third parties’ financial control.
Our Tips for Finding Safe Casinos
We have spent a lot of time finding safe casinos, so we know what it takes to stay secure when playing at such websites. Here are some pieces of advice for you.
- Check the platform for a license. Go to the bottom of its homepage to see the gambling commission’s logo.
- Look for feedback at the player forums. Be aware of any negative reviews.
- Rely on honest slots reviews that do not sound overly positive. Look for both pros and cons of the platform.
- Check if the website uses SSL encryption. Check for the lock icon in your browser bar or a web address starting with https.
- Check if the games are verified as fair by third-party testing companies like eCOGRA.
- Join the casino unless you are sure it holds a license with an established gambling authority.
- Expect every player to have a similar opinion on a specific casino. One’s experience will likely differ from the other person’s.
- Register with a safe online casino unless it has clear terms and conditions for everything on its website.
- Create an account on a website whose address begins with http. This means it is not SSL encrypted.
- Play at blacklisted casinos or the ones with a poor reputation.
Is it safe to play at online casinos?
The platforms that hold a license from a well-known gambling commission are considered safe. If the casino has a license, it means that it meets very strict standards. Therefore, you are protected on such websites.
Where can I find the best safe casinos?
Secure online casinos can be found in the expert list on this page. We have handpicked these platforms since they offer a secure and fun gaming experience.
Are online casinos legal?
This depends on your location. To find out if online gambling is legal in your country, you have to check your country’s laws and regulations.
How are online casinos regulated?
Such websites are required to get their licenses from gambling commissions like the UKGC and the MGA. These authorities are responsible for assuring the casinos treat their players fairly.
Is my information protected when I play at online casinos?
Reliable casinos always protect their players’ passwords and banking data through SSL or TSL certification.
What are the safest deposit methods for online gambling?
The safest deposit methods include cryptocurrencies, pay by phone options, e-wallets, and prepaid cards. These options do not require users to share their banking data.