Bank Wire Transfer Casinos to Play at
Bank transfers are some of the oldest and safest ways to make payments to online casinos. The user has to verify his bank account at the casino to use this solution, allowing the bank to contact him if any fraudulent activity is detected on his account. This means the gambler does not have to worry about the safety of his money. Moreover, this payment option is available in most countries.
Casinos Found for Players from United States
Depositing at Online Casinos with Bank Wire Transfer
To make a deposit at a chosen gambling website with this banking method, the gambler should do the following:
- Log into your casino account, head to the banking page, and choose deposits.
- Select bank transfer to make a deposit.
- Indicate your banking details and the desired deposit sum.
- Pass the security check, for example, by entering a code you receive by SMS.
- Wait for the money to get to your casino account’s balance.
Bank Wire Transfers Security
Bank transfers are known as the most reliable payment solution on gambling websites. Here are just several tools used by banks to ensure 100% security of bank transfers:
- anti-virus and anti-malware protection software;
- firewalls blocking unauthorized access and traffic from unsafe internet sources;
- SSL encryption, creating a secure connection with the user’s browser;
- multi-factor authentication measures that include using a password, a PIN, and an authentication code, confirming that the transfer is made by the account holder.
Pros and Cons of Using Bank Wire Transfers for Gambling
Here are the main benefits and drawbacks of using bank wire transfers for depositing at online casinos.
- The safest and most reliable payment solution
- Available in most countries throughout the globe
- Long processing times compared to other deposit options
- Fees are charges, the amount of which depends on the bank and the sum of the deposit
Is bank wire transfer a safe deposit method at online casinos?
Yes, it is a 100% safe payment option. The bank verifies that the money should be sent over before it sends it. A bank wire transfer is an even more secure option than a credit card that just pays out money.
How fast are deposits made with bank wire transfers processed?
Such a transaction is typically processed in 3-5 business days. This is a bit slow compared to other banking options.
Do I have to pay transaction fees for making bank wire transfers?
Yes, the banks charge transaction fees for using this payment option. The amount charged depends on the bank and the deposit sum. Make sure to check with your bank for more detailed information.
Can I make a bank wire transfer to an online casino from any country?
While most countries accept bank wire transfers, make sure to check with a chosen online casino and your bank if this solution is accepted in your location.