Finding the Fastest Payout Online Casino
Choosing an online casino may be challenging. While conducting market research, one should pay attention to a higher payout percentage. This sign of the fastest payout online casino allows the gambler to maximize the winnings. This page contains all the necessary information about the casino payouts.
Best Payout Methods in One Place
Choosing the right online casino to register and play at is an essential part of gambling. However, selecting a trustworthy platform worthy of one’s time can be extremely hard, especially for beginners making their first steps into the world of iGaming. Fortunately, Slotogate.com experts are there to help! We have selected and prepared a list of the best websites so you could simply choose an online casino fastest payout method to enjoy your winnings in no time. Play your favorite online games and get a top casino experience with the help of the easiest and most popular withdrawal methods.
What Are Fast Payout Casinos?
Before diving into the topic of fast payouts, let’s figure out what payouts are in general. A payout, or a withdrawal, is the process of sending the money the player has deposited and won back to their account. In a brick-and-mortar casino, there are not many options. One can only go to the cashier and exchange the chips one holds to cash. In case with online games, everything is different. From e-wallets to money transfers, Internet users have plenty of withdrawal methods at their disposal – of course, each of these methods has different pros and cons. To choose the quickest payout option, one needs to look at such criteria as withdrawal fees, safety, and user-friendly interface of the preferred method. This way, the withdrawal will run smoothly and be easy to make.
While some payouts are almost instant, other withdrawals may take up to a few days to proceed and reach the player’s account. Complaints about such time-consuming transactions are the most frequent ones among online casino users, and it is simple to see why. No one wants to wait a long time until being able to spend the money one has earned, so selecting the best payout casino available in your country is an extremely important part of bringing your gambling experience to the very top.
At Slotogate.com, our team of experts cares about our readers’ convenience when they play online. This is why we have tested and reviewed hundreds of websites to make your choice of the fastest payout online casino easier. For any iGaming platform, one of the most vital things is the reputation. Recommending legit websites and protecting you from the unreliable ones is our priority.
How to Choose an Instant Payout Casino Wisely
Of course, each player has a different view on what their perfect casino looks like and what features it has. However, there are a few universal criteria that must be considered by each gambler before they decide to register on a new website and make their first deposit there.
- Customer support. Sure, everyone hopes they will not have to contact customer support. Still, even if you do not have to use it, it is great to know that there is a friendly team willing to help you with any troubles that may arise while playing. Any online casino best payout recommended on this page has a reliable customer support service available to the users 24/7. Select a method that is the most convenient for you – live chat, email, or phone call.
- Withdrawal convenience. It includes a number of factors, including the variety and multitude of the accepted payout methods, absence of fees, and the average time the casino takes to process transactions. The best payout casino should support such options as electronic wallets, cryptocurrencies, and prepaid cards, because they are considered to be among the fastest ones.
- Reputation & license. Any casino you register at must be licensed by an independent and reputable authority. More than that, the platform must not have many negative reviews from users, especially with complaints regarding slow payouts.
Those are three most important factors, but they are not all that matters. Aesthetically pleasing design, user-friendly interface, easy navigation through the website, and a large collection of slots as well as other games are all equally important. However, the thing players should pay the closest attention to is their own security.
Fastest Payout Online Casino Methods
Accepted payment methods vary from one iGaming platform to another. In most cases, there are more options available for deposits than for withdrawals, so it can be quite difficult to find a casino that accepts your preferred payout method.
In general, cryptocurrencies are thought to be the safest and fastest method for both deposits and withdrawals. What is even more pleasant is that crypto casinos are known to have plenty of lucrative bonus offers and promotions – be sure to check them out! The most popular coins are Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, and Ethereum. Their main advantage is the absence of fees charged for withdrawals and instant transactions.
E-wallets are another widely used payout method. There are different services such as Skrill or Neteller. Their convenience and popularity can be explained by the fact that these wallets can be connected to almost any other payment method. The purpose of an e-wallet is creating an additional security buffer between the player and the casino. When using an electronic wallet, one does not share any personal or banking information with the platform one plays on, which is a significant and obvious advantage.
Prepaid cards are generally also fast, although compared to the options mentioned above, it is significantly harder to find an online casino that accepts this option.
Casino Games & Their Payout Rates
Choosing a casino title to play online requires a player to look into the games’ payout rates, because they affect how much one can win and withdraw. Payout percentage shows how much money one can expect to get back when betting $100. This rate cannot equal 100, because each casino game has a certain house advantage. Still, some games offer more opportunities to win real money than others.
96.6% is the average payout percentage for online slots. For other games, the rate can be even higher, rising up to 98% or 99%.
An important thing you always need to keep in mind is wagering requirements. They have nothing to do with payout rates, but they can also impact the amount of money that is available for withdrawing. Wagering requirements are usually associated with bonuses and big winnings, but some casinos might set them in other situations as well. Be sure to check the Terms & Conditions before signing up on a new iGaming platform. Sure, this section might be boring to read, but doing so can save you a lot of funds in the future.
Now, let’s look what payout rates the most popular casino games have.
- Slot machines. Depending on the developer and the title, the payback percentage or return to player rate differ. Playing an online slot with an RTP of lower than 96% is not a good idea, but slots with an RTP of 96.6% and higher are considered fine.
- Blackjack. Once you learn the right strategy, the payback percentage for this popular table game becomes 99.5%. This might be the exact reason for the title’s fame.
- Poker. With this classic game, everything is a bit more difficult, because the payout rate differs depending on the variation you choose, your skills, and the players who are at the table with you. The average percentage for this title is 98.6%.
- Keno. Keno is fun and enjoyed by many gamblers, but essentially, it is nothing more than a lottery, and therefore, it needs to be played cautiously. Although in some cases, the payback percentage for keno reaches 90%, it is only 60% for other titles.
- Baccarat. Baccarat is another table game loved by gamblers for its high payback percentage – for the classic version of the title, the rate is set at 98.94%.
As you can see, the casino game with the highest payback percentage is classic blackjack.
How to Start Playing
When you first step into the world of online gambling, it might be confusing. All the new words, services, and rules should not put you back from all the fun that awaits you with iGaming! Here is a quick guide on what needs to be done to start playing casino games online.
- Select the casino. This is the most important step, because choosing a trustworthy and reliable casino operator means getting great experience in the future. If you are not sure about the website you want to play on yet, see the list of the best payout casinos on this page. All the platforms recommended on slotogate.com are secure, licensed, and have a great game portfolio. Once you have chosen a casino, you can download an application if it has one, or simply enjoy playing in the web browser version.
- Register an account on the website. The registration process is generally very simple and fast. You will be required to fill out a form and type in data such as your full name and email address. In some cases, casinos will also need you to complete identity verification. You will have to upload a copy of your ID, but the process itself should not take much time to complete either.
- Claim your welcome bonus. Many modern online casinos offer plenty of bonus packages for new users – do not miss them out, as they can turn out pretty lucrative!
- Pick the title. On most platforms, the navigation through the website is easy, as the games are divided into sections by their theme and type.
After all the steps above are completed, the only thing left to do is to enjoy playing!
What does a payout rate mean?
Payout rate is a theoretical percentage that shows how much a player can expect to get back when making a deposit at a casino. For instance, a payout rate of 95% shows that a user can count on getting $95 back when spending $100.
Does it matter how big a withdrawal is?
In some cases, it does. Certain games, bonuses, and casinos are associated with wagering requirements that need to be met before a player can withdraw the full amount of money they have won. Sometimes there are also withdrawal fees which might make it more reasonable to withdraw a bigger sum than a few smaller ones.
How long do payouts usually take to proceed?
It depends on the casino and the withdrawal method one uses. Most payouts do not take longer than 24 hours, because customers find it disturbing when they do not get their money back fast enough. However, some payment options may take up to 5 business days before a transaction is processed.
What payout rate is normal for a slot machine game?
In case with online slots, the average payout percentage is approximately 96.6%. In some cases, it can be even higher than that thanks to bonus features implemented by developers.
How high does a payout percentage need to be?
It all depends on the title you choose to play – a payout rate of 96% and higher is considered good enough for online slots, but it is low for many table games such as blackjack or baccarat.
How to make a payout at an online casino?
To make a withdrawal order, a player needs to log into their casino account, open the cashier section, choose the preferred payout method, and confirm the transaction. After the transfer is approved by the casino, the money will reach the user’s account.
How to find a casino with good payouts?
You can simply look at the list on this page to select a casino that suits you best. All the platforms we recommend are rated by our experts and can be safely used.
Which casino games have the highest payout percentage?
When selecting a casino game and looking for a high payout rate, one should choose table games such as video poker, blackjack, or baccarat.