Ecocard Online Casinos
While credit/debit cards are the most popular payment method at online casinos, there are still several alternative payment systems that allow players to enjoy all the benefits of gambling without a need to involve their main bank account in casino transactions.
E-wallets are perfect for such a category of players, and ecoPayz is probably one of the most popular brands in this niche. Nonetheless, this company has not stopped on e-wallet services and decided to give their customers who are used to having bank cards a bit of a familiar experience.
Thus, it has partnered with MasterCard to issue Ecocard. This type of card works pretty much the same as any MasterCard or Visa card. The only difference is that money is stored on an e-wallet and not in a bank account.
Casinos Found for Players from United States
How to Get an Ecocard?
As soon as a player of an online casino has an ecoPayz account, it is a matter of several days to receive an Ecocard and start using it at the website for deposits. Just find a section that allows a customer to order a physical Ecocard and fill all necessary fields.
Funding Ecocard: How to Do This?
To fund Ecocard a player just needs to add money to his or her ecoPayz account. Depending on the country of residence, there are different ways to do that. The most popular and common ones involve credit and debit cards, bank transfers, and eCheck transfers.
How to Make a Deposit with Ecocard
Casinos that accept Ecocard have made the depositing process quite easy and transparent, so it takes just several minutes to add funds to the balance and start playing. The following steps should be taken by a player:
- Activate Ecocard and make sure that there is money on it.
- Find this card on a list of payment methods at a casino that has a player as a customer.
- Fill in all necessary card details (e.g. number and CVV) and indicate the desired sum of a deposit.
- Wait for a casino to process the transaction and credit money to a balance.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Using Ecocard for Deposits
When it comes to the pros of this payment method, they are as follows:
- It is a good choice for those who want to have a virtual card for online gambling and do not want to use their bank account for that purpose.
- It functions well and has low percentage payment issues.
- Ecocard can be found in a wide range of online casinos regardless of target markets and gambling licenses.
- There is a possibility to get up to three cards in different currencies, so players have three different deposit options.
- It has the same security as any bank card.
However, there are several drawbacks of using Ecocard, namely:
- It is necessary to enter card details every time a deposit is made.
- Sometimes, a casino can charge fees for deposits. This normally does not happen if Visa/Mastercard credit or debit card is used.
How to use Ecocard for gambling?
Ecocard is a card that is connected to an e-wallet, so it is pretty much the same as any Visa or MasterCard credit card. It can be used for gambling in the same way as a bank card.
Are Ecocard and ecoPayz the same thing?
Not exactly. ecoPayz is an e-wallet that allows players to store their money, while Ecocard is a card issued by ecoPayz in cooperation with Mastercard.
Does it take much time to issue Ecocard?
As soon as a player has an ecoPayz account, it takes several clicks and several days of waiting to get Ecocard.
How many Ecocards can one customer of ecoPayz have?
It is possible to issue three cards, and all of them can be of different currencies. It is convenient when a player wants to play games in different currencies.