Roulette Casinos to Play Online – Roulette Payouts & Odds
Online roulette is one of the most popular and iconic table games among online gamblers. The excitement of spins, the great variety of bets, and the possibility of reasonable house edges all come together to make online roulette a fun adventure. Now that the game is available both on the Internet and on mobile, it is easy for online gamblers to enjoy this traditional game.
There are hundreds of online casinos with excellent roulette payouts. How can you get started? Let’s see how the game works!
What Is Roulette and How to Play It?
Roulette is a large wheel with red and black sections that contain 36 numbers. The 37th section traditionally colored green contains 0. All numbers have random locations, although the game creator probably saw a certain pattern in this. When adding up all numbers of the roulette, the number 666, known as the “Number of the Beast” pops up. No wonder the game has got the reputation of the “Ferris Wheel” which honestly pushes away many players. Meanwhile, many of them remain tempted by the game for all the right reasons.
Players place their bets on a particular field. Once the dealer accepts the best roulette bets, the ball gets launched in the opposite direction of the wheel rotation. It eventually lands at one of the sections, so players can see whether their guess was right or not. Then, a new round can be started.
Roulette Payouts in Different Types of Games
The top game of roulette has received many variations in a matter of time. Here they are:
The wheel board contains 38 numbered sections, including 0 and 00. Players bet on single numbers, rows of numbers, or adjacent numbers. They can also bet on colors, red or black. The house edge is 2.63% on all bets.
The game flow along with roulette odds is similar to American roulette. The wheel board consists of 37 numbered sections. But there is just one 0. The house edge is 2.70% on all bets.
The game contains 37 numbered sections, from 0 to 36. All of them are split into 3 columns, 12 boxes each. When the dealer spins the wheel, a ball starts spinning, and stops in one of the sections, which turns out to be the winning number. The house edge is 2.70% on all bets.
The game is played on the wheel board with 39 numbered sections, including 0 and 00. Apart from black and red colors, there is also a green one that contains the number 39. The house edge is 5.26% on all bets, which is relatively high.
The game involves up to 8 wheels simultaneously. Players traditionally place bets on all wheels and can win on any of them. Prize multipliers on Straight Up bet wins, increasing the value beyond the average 35:1 payout. Not more than five rounds per game are allowed. The house edge is 2.70% on all bets.
Players can use up to 10 balls simultaneously. Two and more balls can’t land in one section, giving the player better chances to win. The house edge can be as low as 1.35% on all bets.
Similar to European roulette, it contains up to 12 or 13 numbered sections. The roulette payouts are adjusted accordingly, so earnings are going to be smaller. Fortunately, the house edge is going to stay the same – 2.70%.
Available Types of Roulette Bets
Since roulette depends mainly on luck, the player’s winning potential revolves around roulette table odds. There are multiple opportunities with every spin. Players need to master all of them to succeed in the gameplay.
Players can make inside bets by betting on the inner section of the roulette table. Lower odds come up with higher payouts. Here are the types of inside bets to choose from:
- Straight-up (betting on a single number on the wheel)
- Basket (betting on the American roulette table, involving 0, 00, 1, 2, and 3)
- Trio (betting on 0, 00, or both numbers).
- Street (betting on the edge of a 3-number row)
- Corner or Square (betting on the position where four numbers stand together)
- Double street (betting on two adjoining rows, 6 numbers each)
- Split (betting on the line set between two numbers)
- Snake bet (betting on a snake formed with 1, 5, 9, 12, 14, 16, 19, 23, 27, 30, 32, and 34 numbers).
Players can make outside bets by betting on the outer section of the roulette table. Outside bets come up with higher odds yet lower payouts. Here are the types of outside bets to choose from:
- Column (betting on any of the three vertical columns, with 12 numbers each)
- Low/High (betting on the ball landing on 1-18 or 19-36)
- Color (betting on the numbered sections of the red or black color)
- Even or Odd (betting on odd or even results)
- Dozen (betting on the ball landing on 1-12, 13-24, or 25-36).
Roulette Odds of the Same Number Appearing in Consequent Rounds
Some online casinos offer online roulette games with “hot” numbers which have previously won. Players can place their next bets based on the results from previous spins. The odds of the same number landing twice in a short period of time are not extremely high. This is especially the case when the same number lands in two or more consecutive rounds.
The probability of roulette odds can be estimated based on statistics. It’s not a 100% accurate approach but it may work quite often. Betting on the same number in successive spins may differ from one roulette version to another.
Checking the Roulette Payout Chart
When placing a roulette bet for real money, players can expect some real payouts. After spinning the real and getting the outcome, you can take a look at the payout chart.
|Type of Bet||Definition||Payouts||American Roulette Odds||European Roulette Odds|
|Straight up||Any single number (i.e., 3 or 22)||35:1||2.60%||2.70%|
|Split||Any two numbers (i.e., 4 and 25)||17:1||5.30%||5.40%|
|Trio||Any two numbers which stand by 0 and/or 00||11:1||–||–|
|Street||Any three numbers in a row (i.e., 13, 14, 15)||11:1||7.90%||8:10%|
|Corner (square)||Four numbers in a square layout (i.e., 23, 24, 26, 27)||8:1||10.50%||10.80%|
|Five-Number (basket)||Involves the following five numbers: 00, 0, 1, 2, 3||6:1||13.20%||–|
|Double street||Any six numbers that build up two lines (i.e., 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21)||5:1||15.80%||16.20%|
|Snake bet||Involving 1, 5, 9, 12, 14, 16, 19, 23, 27, 30, 32 and 34||2:1||31.58%||32.43%|
|Column||One of the three rows of numbers on the roulette wheel (3-36), (2-35), (1-34)||2:1||31.60%||23.40%|
|Dozen||The first dozen (1-12), second dozen (13-24) or third dozen (25-36)||2:1||31.60%||32.40%|
|Color||Numbers in red or black sections||1:1||47.40%||48.60%|
|Even/Odd||Any even numbers / Any odd numbers||1:1||47.40%||48.60%|
|Low/High||Any number from 1-18 / Any number from 19-36||1:1||47.40%||48.60%|
Roulette Strategies: How to Become a Winner?
When it comes to the average roulette odds payout, it’s important to act carefully. Although the result depends on luck, it may seem that you can’t do anything. But you can go with some popular roulette strategies that will help you slightly improve your winning chances.
- Martingale is probably the simplest. It allows you to double down with every loss so that you can pay back a losing spin of the wheel. The whole mechanism depends on your table limit, so you can place more substantial bets.
- D’Alembert is a smart strategy based on the mathematician who created it. A negative progression mechanism asks you to minimize your next roulette odds after losing previous ones.
- Fibonacci is a great approach as it establishes a special sequence to be followed strictly. The sequence can be found in literally everything which makes it even more exciting. You can apply this approach within the gameplay so you can still move forward.
Players can use these strategies or combine several of them at once. Eventually, they can handle their roulette payout like a professional.
Tips for Playing Online Roulette Effectively
When managing roulette wheel odds, anything can happen. Some tips may help players to keep their gameplay more organized. Here is what needs to be done:
- Set a betting budget. Having a budget is a must for every casino game. Online roulette doesn’t make an exception here. It helps players keep their bets and winnings properly organized. When losing, players shouldn’t chase losses by any chance.
- Stick with your limits. Before betting, players should set win and loss limits. A time limit may also be considered. This is a good way to ensure they don’t just play and lose all the money they win non-stop.
- Learn the rules. Roulette is available in different variations, each of which has individual rules. Meanwhile, the traditional concept remains unchanged. It’s important to check all details and guarantee the best online gambling experience.
- Try it for free. Before enjoying the first roulette payout, players may try their luck in demo mode. Many online casinos have a free version of the game to let players get some practice before playing for real money.
How to Make the Best of Roulette Gameplay Online
To make the best of roulette table payout, online players should act carefully. No spontaneous decisions are welcome in the game for real money.
Players should always check the offer coming with the particular roulette game. This needs to be done before betting. As a result, they will be able to pick the right real money strategy and make better roulette payouts.
The odds are slightly different in the online realm than they are in a physical environment. The spot that the ball lands on is always random. This is what spices things up.
Are there any free roulette games?
Yes, there are. Many online casinos offer roulette games in demo mode. So players can start gameplay instantly, with no downloads or signups needed. Just browse the casino’s gallery of free games to see the full selection.
How do players win at roulette?
The game of roulette is based on luck rather than skill. To maximize winning chances, players should learn the odds and rules before spinning a reel.
What is the minimum bet in roulette?
The minimum bet in roulette depends on the online casino. It usually can’t be below 10 cents. Players make a minimum bet within the budget, which they can afford to lose.
How does online roulette differ from live one?
Live roulette takes place in a real studio where a dealer spins a real ball. Several cameras are recording the whole process. Meanwhile, online roulette is an automated game that involves a player and a machine.
Where to play online roulette by the average players?
Online roulette is one of the most popular games in the gambling community. Players need to check the collection of games to ensure they register at the relevant online casino.
How does a mobile roulette work?
Many great online casinos offer players the chance to play roulette on mobile devices, both smartphones and tablets. A mobile user experience is going to be similar to a desktop one.