Personal information that may be requested by us for use or processing, including, in particular:
- Any information that you provide to us when filling out the account registration pages, as well as any other data that you send via the Website or by email.
- Correspondence with us via the Website, e-mail, web chat or through other means of communication.
- The entire history of transactions in the player’s account that were carried out through the Website or other means of communication.
- Website logins and their data, including traffic information, IP location data, browser/device data, event logs, operation logs and other traffic information recorded in our system.
- Documents and evidence legally requested by us for verifying your account for processing deposits or withdrawals and for conducting anti-fraud checks (on our initiative or by order of the relevant authority). Such evidence may include passport scans, payment receipts, bank statements, etc.
- Participation in surveys or any other types of user ratings conducted by us from time to time.
How your personal information is used
To provide our services to you, we process the Personal Information received from you. In particular, we will use your data for the following purposes:
- Processing of your bids and transactions. This includes your use of a credit card and online payment systems.
- Providing you with gaming and other additional services that you have applied for on the Website.
- Providing user support, such as assistance in setting up and managing your account.
- Identification and carrying out the necessary verification.
- Providing registered players with information about promotions or providing promotional information to selected business partners, colleagues and affiliates (only if the players have agreed to receive such marketing material).
- Compliance with legal responsibility, including compliance with the laws on countering money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism.
- Tracking and verification of transactions to prevent fraud, violation of rules, money laundering and other illegal gambling activities.
- Analyzing trends among users through market research assessments (participation in the survey is not mandatory, you can always opt – out of it).
- Conducting research and statistical analysis of summary data.
Obtaining personal information
We may not collect any Personal Information about you without your knowledge. However, we may automatically collect certain data about you in cases where you would have provided such information during the use of our services and when interacting with us.
We may also legally receive certain Personal Information from online providers and service providers, such as fraud prevention companies. In addition, we reserve the right to use the services of third-party technical support providers to process your online transactions and original game content.
We may transfer the information you provide to other divisions within our group of companies and to our business partners. Such companies include our founding companies, their founding companies and all subsidiaries of the respective companies, as well as other companies with which we are engaged in activities and have the necessary agreements.
Employees of our Website, in particular, those responsible for data protection, anti-money laundering, payment and anti-fraud analysts, support service agents, members of the customer retention team, VIP player managers, as well as other dedicated employees also have access to your Personal Information to perform their duties and provide assistance to you.
Our employees who have access to the player’s personal information or are associated with its processing have signed non-disclosure agreements on confidential information, according to which it is necessary to maintain the confidentiality of the player’s information following the legislation in the field of gambling, data protection and privacy.
Issuing data to third parties
We do not sell or transfer your data to third parties.
We may disclose your personal information if required by law, regulation or other subpoena or warrant. We may also disclose your personal information to a regulatory or law enforcement agency if we believe that this is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of the company, its customers or any third party.
Personal data will be disclosed to third parties only in the following cases:
- If we are required to do this by law.
- Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations and obligations concerning the relevant licensing and regulatory authorities, as well as all obligations and obligations arising from any other applicable law and concerning any other regulatory authorities in other jurisdictions.
- When the Company believes that the disclosure of the information is necessary to protect the safety of the company or the player or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request.
- If our marketing service providers need data to perform their tasks.
- To any third party with the player’s prior consent to this action.
- We use third-party data processors to process limited personal data on our behalf. Such service providers support the Website, especially in terms of hosting and working with websites, marketing, analytics, website improvement and email newsletters. We guarantee that the transfer of personal data to the recipient complies with the applicable data protection law and that the same obligations are imposed on the processor, as required from us under the relevant Service Agreement.
- In addition to the above, we may also provide personal data if we acquire new businesses. If the company has any changes in its structure, such as a merger, acquisition by another company or a partial acquisition, it is most likely that the personal data of our customers will be included in the sale or transfer. According to our Policy, we will inform our players by email before such transfer of personal data begins.
Storage and security of user data
As stated in our terms and conditions, you and the Website may decide to close your account at any time. After closing your account, we will keep your data in writing for as long as it is required by law. This data will be used only in cases when the competent authorities request such data in connection with financial and tax reports, fraud, money laundering or the investigation of any other illegal activity.
We hereby acknowledge that when collecting and processing your personal information to manage your player account, we are obliged to comply with strict legal provisions on the protection of personal data.
Therefore, we try to protect your personal information and ensure your privacy following the best business practices and current regulations. Adhering to the policy of providing secure services to players, we will take all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of all data provided by you.
Access to the players ‘ accounts is carried out using the unique identifier and password of the player. The visitor to our Website is responsible for the confidentiality of the login information and for the impossibility of obtaining it by another person.
You can always contact us for questions related to this policy if you want:
- Confirm the accuracy of the personal information we have collected about you.
- Ask about how we use your personal information.
- Prohibit the further use of your data for direct marketing purposes.
- Update or correct any information you have provided.