PurplePay Casinos: Quick Online Deposits
PurplePay is a relatively new deposit method for gambling websites, commonly used by players from Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. It is an online voucher that can be used just like a prepaid credit card. People can also buy such vouchers from their local shops. PurplePay vouchers are available through the payment section on gambling platforms. The player does not require an account to use this method, as he can simply use it through the payment link provided by the cashier.
PurplePay Online Casino Deposits
As mentioned, the gambler does not require the PurplePay app. Instead, he is presented with a link on the banking page. Here is a step-by-step guide on using PurplePay for depositing at online casinos:
- Log into your casino account.
- Head to the banking section and select PurplePay.
- You will be redirected to the PurplePay website.
- Provide your credit or debit card details and confirm.
- You will get a voucher number.
- Click on “Complete the deposit to my account.”
- The funds will appear on your casino account in a matter of seconds.
PurplePay Pros and Cons
Every payment solution has both strong and weak sides. PurplePay is no exception. Let’s take a quick look at this deposit option’s pros and cons.
- High security level
- Instant transactions
- No transaction fees
- 100% security
- Does not support withdrawals
- One time use
- Is not accepted in many regions
- Requires a credit card to purchase online
Is PurplePay a legal deposit method?
Yes, it is 100% legal. You can purchase such vouchers online or at local shops.
Does PurplePay charge any transaction fees for depositing at online casinos?
No. This service does not take transaction fees. However, some online casinos do take transaction fees for using this method, so you should check this information in the banking section.
How much time do PurplePay deposits take?
This solution provides instant transactions, so you can expect the money to appear in your casino account in just a few seconds.
Can I use PurplePay for both deposits and withdrawals?
No, you can use it only for deposits. To make withdrawals, you will have to pick another banking option.