Fair Go CasinoWelcome Bonus: 100% up to $200
Uptown Pokies CasinoWelcome Bonus: 100 Spins
El Royale CasinoWelcome Bonus: 250% + 25 Spins on Wild Fire 7s
Raging Bull CasinoWelcome Bonus: 350% Match Deposit Bonus + 50 Bonus Spins
Slots Empire CasinoWelcome Bonus: Slots Empire $25 No Deposit Bonus
Two-Up CasinoWelcome Bonus: No Deposit Bonus €/$20
Live Baccarat and Finding Best Baccarat Casinos Online
These days, live baccarat comes in many variations. The specifics of the game depends on the established software providers. The most well-known versions of baccarat include games such as mini baccarat and punto banco. If you are more inclined to try the live dealer variant instead of a demo version, we recommend playing punto banco as the first choice.
In baccarat, there are three bets that the players can make during the course of the game. The bets are: the dealer’s hand, the player’s hand, and a tie. Before you make a deposit and play for real money, you need to review the online casinos available. We suggest choosing a baccarat game that can be found on recommended sites. Instead of making a deposit as soon as you start playing, it is better to try the demo version of the game. Here are the points you need to consider to make the best choice:
- Secure coding. Customers need to make sure that the security encryption system is available on the site. All of the sites that have been highly ranked by users have reliable encryption software.
- Game variants. Online casinos that deserve the attention of the players need to have an impressive selection of variants. These are baccarat live casino games such as no commission baccarat, single player baccarat, multi seat baccarat, speed baccarat, and baccarat squeeze.
- Bonus system. Before the game is initiated, make sure that you know about the money-back terms and payout guarantees for the players. Some of the daily promotions that are featured on the site need to be specifically customized for a free demo version of live baccarat.
- Payout time. The payout time should not exceed the appropriate timescale. Place your trust in the online casinos that have at least four payout and withdrawal methods available to the players.
- Mobile efficiency. If you wish to become a successful player, choose casinos that are compatible with mobile devices and tablets. The touchscreen options need to measure up to the original gaming experience.
- Customer support. Look for customer support services that work seven days a week regardless of the time zone. The customer support center at baccarat live casino has to provide easy access via email, live chat, or phone.
Live Dealer Baccarat Variations
In case you are determined to play live baccarat online, you will be presented with a number of bonuses and freebies that cannot be found at real-life casinos. These are:
- Convenient payment methods
- High payout limits
- Exceptional attention to privacy
- Welcome bonuses for players
- Reasonable house edge
- Immersive design
A simplified version of a classic baccarat game, single-player baccarat is focused on playing against the house. Gamblers can place wagers on ties, bankers, and players. The aim is to make correct guesses based on the possible outcome of the game. The players are allowed to customize the game variants to match their needs. You can select the dealers, the cards, and the soundtrack. Moreover, you need to decide whether a banker or a player will be the first to get to the count of 9, or the game will end in a tie.
This is the game with a standard number of 52-card decks and the dealer being in charge of the process. The players have to predict the outcome as they get closer to number 9. They are also permitted to place bets to find out whether the game ends in a tie. This is the type of live baccarat online that has two hands dealt simultaneously. One hand stays with the player while the other one goes to the dealer. This is the only game variant where the number of each card can make a difference.
Punto banco is a type of live baccarat game that first appeared in Cuba in the twentieth century. It is often referred to as one of the most intense versions of classic baccarat. Up to 14 players are allowed to participate in the game at once. Punto banco usually has 6-8 decks, and the casino itself is the banker as it distributes and shuffles the cards for the players. At the end of the game, the dealer in charge declares the winner of the session.
No Commission Baccarat
No commission baccarat is a game variation that requires the players to study the payout structure of the online casino. The payout process is slightly different compared to other types of games in the live baccarat segment. The gamblers have side-bet options as well as extra options that largely depend on the table that they have selected at the beginning of the gaming session.
Progressive baccarat has side bets as a part of the game, with the players getting an opportunity to place extra bets to make sure they are in for the progressive jackpot. If you take a closer look at the table while playing this particular type of live casino baccarat, you will find that the maximum number of players allowed is seven. In addition, you are allowed to take any seat at the table and choose multiplayer with an impressive side bet as a bonus.
Baccarat Controlled Squeeze
Baccarat controlled squeeze is known for its original features that include in-game options and squeezing. Squeezing has been specifically designed to add the feel of a real casino to the game and ensure that the players have various betting alternatives. If you are enrolled in playing controlled squeeze live baccarat online, you will have a chance to start a direct conversation with the dealer, analyze the rules of the game, and select the specific soundtrack that will match the pace of your gambling.
Mini baccarat only hosts seven players that is a slight contrast with the original game that has eight. The entire game is being played around the table to bring the nostalgic feel of the classic baccarat to the gamblers that have enrolled. Unlike the typical live dealer baccarat games you can come across online, you will find one dealer attending to the gamers instead of three.
Multi-seat baccarat can be compared to a range of traditional live dealer baccarat games, including single-player baccarat. Most casinos that you will encounter while researching online will provide the standard game of punto banco baccarat as their multi-seat option. The only noticeable difference that can be pointed out between multi-seat and single-player tables is the general layout of the game.
Advantages of Choosing Live Baccarat Online
Anyone who is aware of the rules of playing live baccarat online will have to agree that it is the ultimate experience for the fans of live dealer games. Here are the main benefits of the experience:
- Convenient format. With a live dealer baccarat game, you get to choose the setting. You also get to create a personalized gaming session based on your preferences. Online casinos have been specifically customized to match real-life casinos in digital format.
- Live dealer experience. To ensure the best live dealer experience, specialists recommend hand-picking the dealer whenever you start playing. The dealer will manage your table, take care of your deck, and provide the best setting for everyone involved.
- Wide dealer choice. If you are worried about the possibility of the game being rigged by scammers, choose a top-rated site among the reviews. Your live dealer baccarat casino host will help you play in real time and make reasonable choices.
- Secure gambling software. In the past, live baccarat players were concerned that the game did not have a certified baccarat dealer. This is no longer a problem: online casinos now feature human dealers that will allow you to continue the session via stream.
Players can either choose a live dealer game or a digital version of the game. Casinos that feature live dealer baccarat have a real human who is recorded while handling decks in the room of a casino. The process of gaming is streamed to the player’s device for more convenience. Live dealer games allow the players to interact with the dealer by using a chat option. The dealers will provide a fast response and help you send messages to other players in baccarat live casino. The digital version of the game does not have a croupier you can start a dialogue with but features other impressive benefits:
|Live baccarat benefits||Digital baccarat benefits|
|Communication with the live dealer online||No fees to pay for the dealer interaction|
|More options for betting and game variants||More customized interface and on-screen dynamic|
|Real-life casino experience for players||Smooth gaming process without distractions|
|Higher bets for experienced casino players||The ability to choose the speed of the game|
Tips for Live Baccarat Online Games
If you are playing live baccarat online, you need to know that the game can be completed with six to eight decks. The instructions for the game differ depending on the site that you’ve chosen. Here is a brief guide on how to get started:
- Complete registration. To get started, the players need to sign up and provide contact information for the online casino.
- Select the game. After you have made the first deposit, you can choose among the live dealer baccarat casinos such as speed baccarat, baccarat squeeze, mini baccarat, and progressive baccarat.
- Deal hands. When the video streaming begins, the dealer is obliged to deal two hands at once, with one going to the player and the other remaining with the banker.
- Reveal cards. After you have placed your wager, you will be given two cards from the casino. You can land a winning combination if the hand is closer to nine. To avoid getting a tie when you play live baccarat, you need to wager on the player wins or the banker wins.
Players also need to know that the best hand is the card that is closest to nine. Whenever you stumble across any count that equals the double digit, you will be obliged to drop the digit on the left.
Your 25 will be counted as five, with card values being: aces = 1, face cards = 0, the cards that are left = face value. Do not deal fourth cards, or the game will come to a halt. Every player that is found in baccarat live casino can have the maximum number of three cards while betting.
Live Dealer Baccarat Casinos
Below, you will find the tips that will help you with an online casino live baccarat real money experience:
- Learn about the commissions. The banker is known to have a commission of 5% for each baccarat game. You need to find out whether the fee applies to the game variant you have chosen.
- Make sure you know the house edge. Look out for the lowest house edge that can be found in a game. The banker has the minimal house edge of 1.06%, where the player bet is about 1.24%.
- Try to get away from the tie bet. The tie bet needs to be avoided since it has a high house edge of 14.36% and can force you to take unnecessary risks while playing.
- Choose fewer decks for the game. The strategy of playing live baccarat online with fewer decks may not be innovative, but it will help you benefit from the casino wagers.
- Ensure that your connection is safe. The stability of your Internet connection cannot be underestimated. Make sure you can finish a gaming session without distractions.
- Be aware of the casino side bets. Side bets can change the course of the game, so they should never be neglected. Make a mental note to count the number of side bets you are placing at a specific moment.
With live baccarat, you will receive HD streams to your mobile device and tablet. The players will be rewarded with detailed shots of the cards, table positioning, the casino room, and an online baccarat live dealer present. You will also get an opportunity to choose the device of your preference. Live baccarat can be played from a desktop as well as devices that are run by Android, Windows, iOS, and Blackberry platforms. Top-rated casinos make sure the HD video that is streamed to your device is automatically customized to match the screen of your phone.
What is the definition of live baccarat?
Live dealer baccarat allows you to establish a connection with the real dealer. The game is streamed with the help of cameras that are located around the casino table. Live dealer experience helps recreate the atmosphere of a land-based casino with the player being able to interact with the dealer freely.
Does baccarat have lucrative player returns?
Baccarat can be lucrative, but it’s not the most accommodating game in the world when it comes to house edge and returns. Baccarat’s house edge is estimated to be from 1.06% to 14.36%. The house edge can also depend on the casino’s policies and rules. In this case, most beginner players prefer classic baccarat, which is the safest option.
Is live baccarat different compared to digital baccarat?
The core difference between live dealer baccarat online casino and digital baccarat is the presence of a real dealer that shuffles the decks. The odds on both games can be described as nearly identical from a player’s perspective.
Are there live dealer options for people who play from their mobile devices?
Live dealer baccarat is not as popular as casino slots, and there are fewer players that are willing to engage in the game from their mobile device or a tablet. However, there are still live dealer baccarat casinos that will offer you mobile device compatibility as an invitation to start the game.
Is there a chance to win baccarat?
Based on the information provided by the game specialists, the banker’s hand will get you around 50.38% of the time. It should be pointed out that it has a low house edge that does not exceed 1.06%. The players are allowed to take risks if they are determined to win baccarat online.
How many hands should I play in baccarat?
If you want to play live baccarat, it is possible to choose the option of having 75-100 hands per hour. This is double what you can play if you select a regular casino. The benefit of online baccarat is the speed of the game and the number of hands that you are allowed.