Baccarat Online Real Money Adventure with a Reliable Gambling Site
Baccarat is one of the most beloved casino games, bringing lots of excitement with each turn of the card. You simply need to pick one of three options: Player, Banker, or Tie. During the game, the hand closest to nine wins. As simple as it can be!
At Slotogate.com, you’ll learn everything you need to know about online baccarat and the best places to play for real money. Before you go any further, take a look at baccarat online real money features:
- Eligible for a real money signup reward;
- High-definition graphics and excellent sound effects;
- Real cash to spend on other games;
- Minimum stakes of $0.50;
- Audited random number generators and shuffles.
When playing baccarat online, there are plenty of options for everyone. Find the baccarat game that suits your style and budget using our guide below.
Baccarat Game Background
Baccarat is a casino game that has been first introduced in Italy. Felix Falguierein or Felix Falguiere was believed to stand behind the establishment of the game “baccara”, which can be translated as “zero”. The name was determined by the fact that all tens and face cards in the game are valued at zero.
Since the 1400s, baccarat popularity has spread worldwide. In the original version of the game, cards were dealt by four dealers, each player could be the banker, and players could place bets against each other and against the house. In the modern version of baccarat, there is one dealer, and players can place bets against the house only.
Today, baccarat casinos started introducing different versions of the game by making it more versatile. While the objective and rules remain the same, the games themselves offer different bets and bonuses to try.
Online Baccarat Definition
Online baccarat game is completely based on luck. Doesn’t matter which bet you choose Player, Banker, or Tie, your hand will need to be closest to nine to become a winner. The way scores are calculated may sound a bit complicated. But you’ll learn it in a matter of time.
The values of cards are added together to estimate the score. If the score is over 9, the second digit of the number will be used. For example, getting 15 will generate a score of 5.
To play baccarat online, you should get familiar with baccarat terminology first. Here are the major definitions to be known:
- Action is the word that refers to the amount of money wagered or the action of the hand.
- Banco is the Spanish word for bank or banker. In the baccarat game, it represents the player who has the shoe and deals the cards. It also stands for a bet with higher chances of success and a commission to be paid.
- Bankroll is a total sum of money to be spent on gambling activities. Correct management of financial resources is the major skill for winning baccarat online.
- Burn is known as the process of discarding the top 3-6 cards after shuffling. It usually takes place at the beginning of the game.
- Callman is a dealer who manages a baccarat table. He is responsible for handling the cards, placing them on the layout, deciding whether or not more cards can be drawn to a hand, and announcing the winning hand.
- Commission is a sum of money to be paid to the service provided by the baccarat casino. It usually makes up 5% of the bet’s value.
- Down Card refers to cards that are placed face down on the table.
- Face Card is the category of cards with a zero value. It includes the Jacks, Queens, and Kings.
- La Grande is a natural hand that has a total value of 9, which is the best hand in Baccarat.
- La Petite is a natural hand that has a total value of 8.
- Natural is the strongest pat hands whose total is either 8 or 9. A natural becomes an automatic winner who gets no extra cards. One such pat hand can lose only against a higher natural. For example, this can be the case when the banker’s total of 8 is beaten by the player’s hand total of 9.
- Punto is used as an alternative name for the Player hand. It happens to stand in the opposition to Banco.
- Shoe is an automatic dealing machine used to minimize baccarat errors related to the human factor in manual dealing. The shoe consists of six or eight decks, which are used in both land-based and online baccarat.
- Standoff is a round outcome when both the Player and the Bank hands come up with the same value. Eventually, they are joined in a tie.
- Tie is the worst value bet that features poor odds. This has something to do with the outcome of a hand where the player and the banker hand values are equal. Bets on both the player and banker are returned, while bets on the tie are cashed out.
To play baccarat online, you need to make up a hand with a card value of 9. In some cases, it can be enough to reach a card value as close to 9 as possible. At Slotogate.com, you can learn how to start gambling by following all baccarat rules.
Baccarat Card Values
Card values in baccarat are easy to remember.
- Numbered cards 2 – 9 are worth face value.
- 10 and face cards (the Jack, Queen, and King)are worth zero points.
- Aces are worth 1 point.
Draws and Stands
Two actions in the baccarat game include draw or stand. When a player decides to draw, an additional card is taken, making a total hand size up to three cards. When a player decides to stand, he/she should express a desire to proceed with the game by keeping the current value of cards.
The player’s actions are quite simple:
- If the player has up to 5 cards, he/she has to draw a third card.
- If the player has up to 6 or 7 cards, he/she stands still.
If the player stands, the banker has to stick to the same rule. For example, if the banker has a hand value of 0 to 5, he/she draws. If its value is 6 or 7, he/she has to stand.
Things get more complicated if a third card is drawn by the player. For example, if the banker has a hand value of 2 or less, a card is drawn every time. If the banker has a hand value of 5, he/she has to draw (but the Player’s third card is supposed to be 4, 5, 6, or 7).
Playing Baccarat for Real Money
Now that you are familiar with our approach to the selection process, you can try to find a suitable option at Slotogate.com. Once you make a choice, you can play baccarat online for money right away.
We created a quick guide on how to play baccarat online. Make sure to follow the standard steps.
- Choose a game. Most online baccarat casinos offer different versions of this popular game. You should choose the one that suits your preferences and the preferred level of complexity.
- Choose a stake. Each game has certain betting areas and minimum and maximum stakes. You will need to choose the chip values you want, and drag them onto the areas of the table you want to wager on. To deal the cards, you will hit the ‘Deal’ button.
- Bet on Banker, Player, or Tie. In a baccarat online game, you have three options to choose from: Banker, Player, or Tie. Your mission is to bet on the hand that happens to be closest to 9.
- Check the payouts. You can decide to bet on either hand. The payout for a winning Player bet needs to be 1/1. Then, you will win 19/20 on a winning Banker hand. Don’t forget about a 5% commission of the winning sum of money. If you bet on the two hands ending in a tie, you may also become a winner with 8/1.
- Keep betting. Once the hand is over, you will cash out your winnings. Then, you will be able to double up your bet, repeat the previous bet or clear your chips, and start a new game.
Tips on How to Play Baccarat Online
At Slotogate.com, we do our best to help you play free baccarat online game for real money. Before you get down to work, let us share some valuable baccarat tips with you:
- Choose the Banker every time you play. The Banker has more options regardless of what the Player’s third card is. As a result, the Banker has a better chance of becoming a winner.
- Skip the Tie bet. The Player’s and Banker’s hands can hardly end in a tie, although, there can be some exceptions. The 8/1 payout may look attractive, but the house edge is 14.44% in a six-deck baccarat round.
- Check the number of decks. An average baccarat game consists of six decks. However, there can be some differences from one game version to another. This is why you should always check the number of decks, as this may influence the house edge. For example, the edge for a Banker bet in 6-deck is considered to be higher than the edge in a single-deck in online baccarat game.
- Avoid the side bets. Games like Perfect Pairs are trying to impose some side bets with big odds. And this is something you should be careful with. You should tread attentively as real odds are usually much higher than the actual payouts.
- Develop your bankroll management skills. The online baccarat game has one of the lowest house edges of all the table games. So, its success is associated with your financial competence.
- Find a suitable strategy. It doesn’t take long to learn and play a baccarat game. It doesn’t require any difficult decisions to be made. At the same time, there are particular rules that depend on the Player’s Score. According to the Third Card Rule, you will have the right to get a third card. And this is the only thing that requires thorough analysis. Why? Because the value of the third card will determine your further actions and the overall result.
To become a baccarat guru, relying on your luck is not enough to become a winner. Knowing the above tips and rules will surely enhance your chances of success.
Rating of the Best Online Baccarat Casinos
At Slotogate.com, we recommend the best baccarat games online casinos on the market. We stick to the strict selection criteria when picking out gambling sites. Here’s a list of the things we focus on during the search:
- Security and trustworthiness. Online gaming and gambling itself can be efficient when it is safe. A reliable online casino should be equipped with the latest SSL encryption to protect players’ data. It also needs to be audited by reputable, independent testing agencies like eCOGRA and TST. Online funds should also be managed in accordance with licensing policies.
- Assortment of baccarat games. Online baccarat game is represented by multiple versions, each of which has its specificity. This can be a unique bonus or a little change to a standard rule. We do our best to provide you with casinos that offer such games as No Commission Baccarat or Punto Banco. Alternatively, we offer you live dealer baccarat options with a human croupier involved.
- Variety of bonus offers. Our baccarat online casinos offer a lot of bonuses, including a welcome offer and other specials. Some of them come up with special campaigns that double up your chance of making a profit.
- Range of payment methods. Our best online casinos contain the most trusted banking methods. From credit cards to e-Wallets, you will be able to manage your funds in the most secure way. Moreover, you will surely enjoy zero fees and short timeframes for processing financial operations.
- Responsive customer support: Efficient customer support makes an online baccarat gaming experience smooth. Whatever problems you face and whatever queries you have, you will claim assistance 24/7. Whether it will be email, phone or live chat, it is up to you.
What is online baccarat?
Online baccarat is a table game offered by online gambling sites. It is played between two players (the Banker and the Player) who try to get the hand of 9 or close to 9.
How to win baccarat?
There is no universal secret that will help you become a baccarat winner. However, you can surely increase your chances for success by choosing the right bet and pick the Banker. You will give away 5% of your prize to the house, but you will get a better profit in a matter of time.
How to play baccarat online?
Most online casinos are now available in a browser and mobile format. You can use a desktop computer, mobile phone, or tablet to access any version of baccarat. Whether you download a mobile app or use a standard browser to start the gameplay, you will have an equally delightful gaming experience. Just make sure that you have stable Internet connection.
Do casinos cheat in online baccarat games?
Such possibility can’t be excluded, especially when it comes to online baccarat casinos. Many of them are scams, which automatically means the risk of losing money. This is why it is important to choose a well-trusted and well-reputed online casino that won’t cheat you.
Is there any strategy to baccarat?
No, there is no single strategy that will bring you to guaranteed success. But you can surely increase your chance of making a profit. For example, you can avoid the Tie bet or wager on the Banker. You can find more information on baccarat strategies at Slotogate.com.
Is baccarat better than blackjack?
The game choice is a matter of personal taste and preference. One thing is clear: baccarat is less complicated than blackjack. While the first one relies on luck and intuition, the second one depends on strategic decisions.