Baccarat Online Real Money Casinos
Baccarat is a fast-paced and engaging casino table game with a low house edge, which makes it an attractive choice for gamblers. We have gathered all the information you should know about this game here. Besides, on this page, you will find the list of the best baccarat casinos, which are reputable, trustworthy, and offer an exciting and safe gambling experience.
The Brief History of Baccarat
Although the exact origins of baccarat are still unclear, the first written records of it are from the 19th century. The game was then widespread among the French aristocracy. Further, baccarat spread over other countries and gained popularity in the 1950’s in casinos. There already were several varieties of baccarat.
Today, players can enjoy different variants of this game both in brick-and-mortar casinos and online. Many online baccarat casinos, aside from a selection of several baccarat titles, offer live dealer titles, providing the closest to real-life experience at home.
How We Assess the Best Online Baccarat Casinos
Check our list of online casinos that offer to play baccarat for fun or real cash. Each of these sites has a collection of baccarat titles, convenient banking options, generous bonuses, and holds a license from a legal authority. Our experts use their extensive knowledge and experience to examine gambling sites. They consider the critical factors when deciding if a specific casino is worth being recommended by us. Here are the most important points that affect our decision.
Licenses and Security
You want to be sure your money and banking information are secure when you play baccarat online for money. For this reason, we check whether every specific site holds a valid license, uses SSL encryption and safe banking methods, and has evidence of operating fairly.
All kinds of casino bonuses are great bankroll boosters. We check the available offers and promotions, ensuring the wagering requirements are reasonable. We also want to see loyalty and VIP programs in the best casinos.
Live Baccarat Titles
Live dealer games are especially exciting since they provide the gaming experience closest to one the player gets in land-based casinos. Top casinos with baccarat online allow players to join single and multi-player tables, where a dealer streams the game live in action.
We check if casino sites feature baccarat titles from reputable software providers, ensuring they have flawless graphics and are user-friendly. We look for casinos partnering with such leaders as NetEnt, Pragmatic Play, Microgaming, Play’n GO, and other companies with strong reputations.
You should be able to play easily on the go, so we check if the casino is optimized for smartphone and tablet screens and run smoothly on mobile devices before adding it to our recommended list.
The available payment and payout methods are among the main factors players consider when choosing a casino to play baccarat online. We are looking for sites that accept multiple deposit and withdrawal solutions, have short processing times, and have reasonable deposit/withdrawal limits.
There are several variations of baccarat, each with its unique features. Here are the most popular types of baccarat:
● Punto Banco. In this game, the player should simply bet on the player’s or the banker’s hand. There are no further decisions in the game.
● Chemin de Fer. This variation is more common in European casinos. It involves several players taking turns being the banker. The banker sets the limit for each game round. When the cards are drawn, both the player and dealer can request a third card. The hands are then compared to reveal the winner.
● Baccarat en Banque. The game involves three card decks, and an elaborate shuffling ritual before the cards are dealt. This variation is played with three hands: one banker’s hand and two player’s hands.
● Three Card Baccarat. The game features just one deck of cards. Two playing hands compete against each other: the player’s and the banker’s. The best hand is three face cards. After that, hands are scored as in regular Punto Banco. Besides, there are several side bets in this variety.
● European Baccarat. The game does not significantly differ from classic Punto Banco. However, the player here can choose whether to stand or draw on 5, and the banker can choose whether to request a third card.
● Super Pan 9. The game uses 8 or 12 playing card decks with the 7’s, 8’s, 9’s, and 10’s removed. One of the players is designated the banker. Each player and the banker make their bets and are dealt three cards. Players can then decide to either stand or request an additional card. The banker’s hand is revealed. The dealer stands if he has a total of 7, 8, or 9. The players’ hands are then revealed, and the winner receives a prize.
How to Play Baccarat Online
You must know the rules to play any casino game. As to baccarat, your objective here is to get a hand as close to 9 as possible to win. Here are some basic baccarat rules:
● 6 or 8 playing card decks are used in the game.
● The 2-9 cards carry their face value.
● 10’s, J’s, Q’s, and K’s are equal to 0.
● A’s are equal to 1.
● Suits do not matter.
The gameplay of the baccarat game involves one player and the dealer. Both receive a hand of two cards. The gambler has to bet on one of three possible outcomes: the player’s hand winning, the dealer’s hand winning, or a tie.
Here are the steps to playing baccarat online:
- The gambler places their bets.
- Each hand is dealt two cards.
- The player bets on whether their hand or the dealer’s hand is closer to nine, or if they tie.
- The player and the dealer reveal their hands. If either has a total of 8 or 9, it is called a natural and is declared the winner.
- If neither hand has a total of 8 or 9, both can be dealt a third card. The player can receive a third card if his opening hand is less than six. If the player must stand, the dealer can receive a third card if his hand has a total of less than six.
- If the gambler takes a third card, the dealer has to act as follows:
● If the player draws 2 or 3, the dealer draws with 0-4 and stands with 5-7.
● If the player draws 4 or 5, the dealer draws with 0–5 and stands with 6–7.
● If the player draws 6 or 7, the dealer draws with 0–6 and stands with 7.
● If the player draws 8, the dealer draws with 0–2 and stands with 3–7.
● If the player draws 9, 10, A, or a face card, the dealer draws with 0–3 and stands with 4–7.
- The dealer announces the winner and pays out the prizes.
Betting Options in Online Baccarat
When playing the online baccarat game, the gambler can make common and side bets. Common bets are wagering on the dealer, the player, or the tie. These wagers are a must. Side bets are optional, less commonly landed, and have a bigger house edge. Let’s look at them closer:
● Banker bet is the safest bet, with the highest winning odds.
● Player bet. The advantage the banker has over the player is just 1.24%.
● Pair bet. This wager has a 5:1 payout. Provided that 6 or 8 playing card decks are used in the baccarat game, pairs do appear quite often.
● Big bet. This side bet comes with a 2:1 payout if the total number of cards equals 5 or 6 and the player is drawn a third card.
● Small bet. This side bet has a 3:2 payout that is awarded when the total number of cards is 4.
The strategies presented below can be used to reduce losses and increase the winnings in baccarat games online. Here are several popular betting systems you can try out when playing the next time.
This strategy is about the way the player increases his bet. By adjusting the amount the player bets in this way, they should be covering themselves for any losses made. Surely, no betting strategy is 100% reliable, and the further one can make the budget stretch, the higher the chances to see a profit.
This is a straightforward strategy that involves choosing to consistently bet on either the player or the dealer. The player should stick to this strategy until they’ve lost three times.
This strategy for online baccarat is one of the positive strategies, where the gambler increases the bet each time they win. The sequence of wagers is 1-2-4, and after the third win, the gambler has to go back to 1.
Baccarat Real Money: Tips for Winning
While the dealer conducts most of the gameplay, the player can still focus on the betting playing baccarat. Here are several baccarat tips to boost your winning chances in the game:
● Avoid the Tie bet. Providing a 8:1 payout, this wager is attractive to gamblers. However, with a less than 10% chance of winning and a 14.4% house edge, it does not happen very often.
● Select the Banker bet every time. This wager pays out the most often in baccarat online since the dealer has more options depending on the gambler’s third card. Therefore, the dealer is in a stronger position to get a winning hand.
● Set yourself a budget and stick to it. Some free and real money baccarat variations are fast-paced and come with low minimum bet limits. This leads to the fact that gamblers can easily lose track of their bankroll when playing. Therefore, keeping a trace of your bankroll when you play baccarat online real money is critical.
● Keep your playing sessions short. In this game, gamblers typically hit a short winning streak. To avoid big losses, leave the baccarat table once your winnings streak ends.
● Check the payout percentage of the gambling site. Since baccarat has a low house edge, make sure not to negate this advantage by playing at a site with a low payout percentage. Choose online casinos with a payout percentage of 96% and higher.
Terminology Used in Baccarat
To be able to play baccarat, you have to know the baccarat terminology. Here is a table with the main definitions you should understand.
|The money amount wagered or the hand’s action.
|The Spanish word for banker, the gambler having the shoe and dealing the cards. The term is also used for a bet with higher winning odds and a commission to be paid.
|A dealer managing a baccarat table.
|A card placed face down on the table.
|The category of cards that includes J’s, Q’s, and K’s.
|A natural hand with a total value of 9.
|A natural hand with a total value of 8.
|The strongest hand with a total value of 8 or 9. The player with a natural wins.
|An alternative name for the Player hand.
|An automatic dealing machine that consists of 6 or 8 decks.
|A round outcome where both the player’s and dealer’s hands have the same value. They are eventually joined in a tie.
|The worst value bet where the player’s and the dealer’s hand values are equal.
What is baccarat?
Baccarat is a popular casino game that uses 6 or 8 playing card decks. There are different variations of free baccarat online available at online casinos, including the live dealer versions.
How to play baccarat online?
The game is very straightforward and does not require specific skills to be played. The player and the dealer are initially dealt two cards each. The aim here is to get a total of as close to 9 as possible. You bet on whether the banker or player will have the best hand, or if they will tie. When the cards are turned over, the gambler can get a third card if his hand total is less than 5. Once the final cards are drawn, the dealer announces the winning hand.
How to win baccarat?
To win in baccarat, you have to correctly guess if the banker’s or the player’s hand will have the best hand.
Can I use any strategy to increase my winning chances in baccarat?
There are several strategies you can use when playing baccarat, including 1-3-2-4, One-Sided, and Paroli. The best strategy is to avoid the Tie bet and to always bet on the banker’s hand. Besides, you should set a budget for playing and stick to it. Furthermore, you can select the casinos with a high payout percentage and keep your playing sessions short. All these tips will help you improve your winning odds.
What are the odds of winning at baccarat?
On average, this game has a payout percentage of 98%. Therefore, you have high odds against the house when playing baccarat online. The highest odds are on the banker’s or the player’s hand. The Tie bet has the lowest winning odds but the highest payout.
How does baccarat differ from blackjack?
Blackjack requires more decision-making than baccarat. Also, the house edge in blackjack is lower than in baccarat if you make the right decisions. However, baccarat is a more fast-paced and simple casino game.