Trustworthy Bitcoin Dice Sites Highly Reviewed by Gamblers
Bitcoin dice is a great option for gamblers who do not want to dive deep into casino games’ rules and strategies and would like to keep their experience simple yet fun. The goal of this game is quite easy to understand: a player makes a guess about a number on the screen, places a bet, and wins if their guess turns out to be correct.
With simple interface and rules, Bitcoin dice titles have quickly made their way straight into gamers’ hearts. Another advantage is that all such games are provably fair, meaning they are much more likely to earn gamblers’ trust. The games can be played both at usual online casinos and on websites specifically dedicated to cryptocurrencies. On this page, Slotogate.com experts have listed the best Bitcoin dice sites to make our readers’ choice easier.
Intro to Bitcoin Dice
Bitcoin dice is one of the most well-known and simplest cryptocurrency gambling games. Because its rules are so easy and transparent, these titles have gained huge popularity with online players and crypto investors. In a typical BTC dice game, players are able to decide what house edge they want to play with, meaning they, instead of the casino, can determine the odds of winning for themselves. A lower house edge suggests smaller prizes in case of winning, but for some gamblers, winning small amounts of money frequently is a more alluring strategy than getting bigger payouts much more seldom.
Bitcoin Dice Game Strategies
There are three most well-known strategies created and tested by gambling experts. Many players decide to choose one of them to make their experience more fun and potentially rewarding. Let’s get familiar with each of the strategies.
- Martingale strategy. This strategy is quite simple, although it may seem a bit unreasonable at first. Essentially, players who use the Martingale strategy need to double their stake after each time they lose. It might make little sense, but as a player makes more attempts, they get higher chances of winning a more significant amount of money. As soon as one gets a payout, one needs to either set the stake at the minimum level once again or stop playing and take a pause.
- Paroli strategy. While the strategy described above is all about taking risks, this one focuses on keeping your playing experience as safe as possible. The Paroli strategy implies doubling your stake only when you have won. When you lose, you need to set the wager back to the amount that it was set to at the beginning of the gambling session. The only way to keep your stake at a higher level is to get three wins in a row. Then, you will not have to set the stake at its base amount. This strategy is suitable for cautious players and can help one maintain their playing budget in a more conscious way.
- D’Alembert strategy. This dice Bitcoin strategy is less cautious than the previous one, but it is also less aggressive and risky than the Martingale strategy. The D’Alembert way of playing means that a gambler also has to increase their stake each time they lose, but instead of doubling the wager, they set it one unit higher. This means that, if a player has lost a round with a wager of two coins, the wager for the next round will be three coins instead of four.
Each of the strategies suggested above can increase players’ chances of winning, but each of them works differently for everyone. A word of advice is to try out all three strategies to see which one proves to be the most fun and lucrative.
Choose the Best Bitcoin Dice Site
Slotogate.com experts care about the experience of our readers. This is why all the platforms recommended on this page are reputable, reliable, and give players high chances of winning. Let’s look at the factors that are considered the most important when selecting trustworthy Bitcoin dice games.
- Provably fair titles. As checking online games for fairness might be more difficult than doing so in brick-and-mortar casinos, special algorithms have been created so that players would not have any doubts that the games they play use a random number generator and that the outcomes of the rounds cannot be predicted. Each Bitcoin dice game recommended on this page is provably fair, which is always checked by our reviewers.
- Low house edge. House edge shows how much money out of each deposit players make is likely to be kept by the casino. For this type of games, the house edge is usually rather low. Experts recommend playing Bitcoin dice titles that have a house edge of lower than 1%. In this case, gamblers can count on winning rather frequently.
- Faucet size. Faucet is another popular term used to describe BTC dice titles. The thing is that each website that allows users to play Bitcoin dice for free offers a small prize to attract new players. This way, gamblers can win a few coins without placing an actual stake with a real cryptocurrency. Needless to say, the more generous the faucet, the better.
Why Play BTC Dice?
Bitcoin dice has many advantages which make the game so attractive for online players. Here are some of them.
- Low house edge. As it has been already mentioned, the best Bitcoin dice games have a house edge of 1% and lower. Such a high payback percentage is extremely rare for the gambling world. At usual online casinos, a house edge close to this can only be found in some table games.
- No personal data required to register. On Bitcoin dice websites, players can stay anonymous, not giving out any of their personal or banking information. The only thing that needs to be done is creating a secure and difficult password in order not to lose the access to your account in the future.
- Generous faucets. For registering on Bitcoin dice websites and playing the game for free, players can get Satoshis, which are, in simple words, really small parts of Bitcoin.
- Investment opportunities. Some websites offer players to store their winnings in their crypto wallets, which can help them earn even more money in the long term perspective.
Is Bitcoin the only currency accepted on Bitcoin Dice sites?
Is there any Bitcoin Dice strategy that can improve the chances of winning?
Bitcoin Dice is a gamble game based on pure luck. This is why one should not take it too seriously and should rather focus on having fun. Although there are a few strategies that are often chosen by experienced players, not a single one of these strategies can guarantee that a player will win.
Is Bitcoin a safe payment method?
Yes, Bitcoin has been in the financial market for quite some time, and it has proved to be a trustworthy payment solution.
Are there any welcome bonuses on Bitcoin Dice sites?
In most cases, there are not. However, there are some competitions and tournaments that enable gamblers to win prizes. Apart from that, there are faucets, which are small prizes given out to players for registering and playing Bitcoin dice for free.