PayU Casinos Online
PayU was established in 2002 in the Netherlands. Currently, it is owned by Naspers Group, a fin-tech company that facilitates online payments. The company operates in 18 countries across Europe, Africa, India, and Latin America. PayU uses a digital wallet to make online payments.
Depositing at Online Casinos with PayU
Here is a short guide on how to top up your casino balance using PayU:
- Create an account at the PayU official website and add a payment method as a source of funds at PayU.
- Log into your online casino account.
- Go to the banking section, choose deposits, and select PayU.
- Indicate the deposit sum and enter your PayU details.
- Confirm the transaction. The money should reach your casino balance in a few minutes.
PayU Transaction Fee
PayU is available in different currencies, but regardless of which currency you play, you are subject to the same fee structure. The service charges a 2% fee for transactions made with credit/debit cards and e-wallets. A 3% fee is charged for American Express and international transactions. 2% to 3% is the average fee amount for most payment methods, although there are some completely free banking options.
Pros and Cons of Using PayU at Online Casinos
- Multiple currencies supported
- Available in 18 countries
- Safe and fast transactions
- There is a dedicated mobile app
- A 2% to 3% transaction fee
- Not available in all countries yet
Is PayU a secure banking method that I can use at online casinos?
Yes, it is a trusted and reliable option with multiple layers of security. The service’s payment gateway is fully encrypted, and all transactions made with PayU go through a secure SSL tunnel.
Is PayU free to use at online casinos?
No, it is not. All transactions have a fee of between 2% and 3% depending on the payment method used. Besides, you should check your casino’s banking or terms and conditions page to check if the operator charges additional fees for using PayU for deposits and withdrawals.
Is there a PayU mobile app?
Yes, there is a convenient PayU app that you can easily use on iOS and Android devices.
In what countries does PayU operate?
PayU currently operates in the Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Turkey, India, Singapore, Argentina, Brasil, Central America, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Kenya, Nigeria, and South Africa.