Speedcard is an e-wallet that offers several payment card types and processes online payments. The company is based in Cyprus and partners with FBME bank, which issues cards. The solution is accepted by casino sites, so you can make quick and safe deposits using Speedcard for gambling.
Depositing at Online Casinos with Speedcard
There are some differences between making deposits with Speedcard for existing users and those who do not have an account yet. Check the instructions below for details.
Depositing as a New Speedcard User
Registering for a Speedcard account is simple. Furthermore, you can do this directly from your chosen casino site. Here is a step-by-step guide:
- Log into your account and head to the banking section.
- Choose Speedcard and click on Create an Account.
- Choose your country of residence.
- Provide copies of documents that prove your identity and address.
- Once you have provided all the required details, click on Submit.
- When your account is ready, you can top it up with a convenient payment option and start playing casino games for real money.
Depositing as an Existing Speedcard User
If you already have an account at Speedcard, here is how to fund your online casino balance using this solution:
- Log into your casino account and head to the banking section.
- Select Speedcard from the available deposit methods.
- Enter the sum you want to deposit and click Deposit.
- You will be redirected to the Speedcard login page. Enter your details to log in.
- Confirm the transaction.
- You will be automatically redirected to the casino site after completing the payment.
- The money should reach your casino balance in a matter of seconds.
Pros and Cons of Speedcard
- Fast transactions
- Easy to use
- A secure option
- Limited to several countries only
- Few online casinos accept this solution
In what countries can I use Speedcard to play at online casinos?
Speedcard is available to users from Denmark, Bulgaria, Estonia, Romania, Slovakia, Turkey, and Norway.
Are Speedcard casino deposits processed instantly?
Yes, typically, the funds reach your online casino balance in a few seconds after confirming the transaction.
Will I have to create a Speedcard account to use its services?
Yes, you will have to register for an account to start making transactions with Speedcard.
Do online casinos charge fees for depositing with Speedcard?
Usually, casino sites do not charge any fees for making payments with this solution. However, you should always check the banking page of a particular website to ensure they do not charge fees for deposits.