El Royale CasinoWelcome Bonus: 250% + 25 Spins on Wild Fire 7s
Fair Go CasinoWelcome Bonus: 100% up to $200
Uptown Pokies CasinoWelcome Bonus: 100 Spins
Slots Empire CasinoWelcome Bonus: Slots Empire $25 No Deposit Bonus
Two-Up CasinoWelcome Bonus: No Deposit Bonus €/$20
Raging Bull CasinoWelcome Bonus: 350% Match Deposit Bonus + 50 Bonus Spins
Things to Know about Live Roulette Online Experience
Live dealer roulette is easy and convenient to get started. Being the online version of the classic game, it serves as a perfect blend of online and in-person experiences. Without leaving the comfort of your home, you can place a bet, spin the wheel, and earn money. After all, the game is based on luck, with no skills involved.
We are here to tell you about your options when it comes to live roulette online. How to make it work? What strategies can be applied? What odds can be trusted?
What Is Live Roulette?
The difference between online roulette and live dealer roulette is that the online game takes place on simulated gaming tables where the results are issued through the Random Number Generator (RNG). Meanwhile, live dealer roulette takes place in a studio with a real dealer, who manages the whole gaming process in front of multiple cameras. Live streaming gives you the best of online and in-person gaming experiences.
- Direct communication with the live dealer throughout the gameplay;
- Lots of exciting features exclusive to live gameplay;
- Additional guarantee that gambling activities aren’t rigged;
- Availability on most gambling sites;
- Attractive payment options comparable with traditional roulette.
- Less control over the gaming routine;
- Higher minimum bets.
Before you play live roulette, you should choose the most suitable type of game. In fact, roulette has many variations. Here are some of them:
The easiest version of roulette features a lower RTP. Having a 0 and 00 alongside numbers 1-36 still gives you a chance of becoming a winner.
Due to high odds and simple rules, European Rolette has become probably the most popular game among gamblers. Just imagine, it cuts the house edge of American roulette in half.
La Partage version is based on the unique rule. It gives you half your bet back if the ball lands on the zero.
En Prison version is also based on the unique rule. If the ball lands on zero, even-odds bets are put on hold and then returned or taken completely, depending on the game result.
The version with the highest RTP may seem intimidating at first sight. However, the addition of La Partage/ En Prison rules makes it perfectly suitable for the most adventurous gamblers.
The fastest version of roulette takes more than two spins per minute, which is double that of typical live roulette. Just 25 seconds separate two spins, so you will need to be quick with your gameplay.
Being designed by Evolution Gaming, this version of roulette offers a flawless experience that combines ultra-high quality video, slow-motion replays, and exciting side bets. Thanks to HD support, it offers high-quality visual content.
In this version of roulette, online and offline players tend to place bets on the same table. With an additional dimension in the game, you will feel more joy.
The name of this version speaks for itself. Two balls are shot at the wheel during a single round instead of the usual one. Logically, the final rewards are cut in half as well.
Rules of Live Casino Roulette
The general rules of live dealer roulette online are the same as any traditional game of roulette. The wheel consists of 37 pockets involving numbers from 0 to 36. You can make a combination of bets on the inside, outside, and more.
Once you’re ready, you will need to find a suitable chip size. By clicking on the table layout, you will place your bet.
- Straight up: A bet is placed on a single number.
- Split: A bet is placed on 2 numbers.
- Street: A bet is placed on 3 numbers in a row.
- Corner: A bet is placed on 4 numbers.
- Basket: A bet is placed on 1, 2, 3, and both zeros.
- Line: A bet is placed on 6 numbers in 2 rows.
- Column: A bet is placed on 12 numbers.
- Dozen: A bet is placed on 12 numbers.
- Low number: A bet is placed on numbers between 1 and 18.
- High number: A bet is placed on numbers between 19 and 36.
- Red/ Black or Color: A bet is placed on a red or black number.
- Even/ Odd: A bet is placed on an even or odd number.
Once your bet is placed, you need to click on the “Spin” button. After the wheel is spun and the ball is dropped in the wheel, you will wait for the final result. If your prediction is accurate, you will get a reward.
How to Play Live Roulette?
When you play live roulette, you should be ready for facing the major elements of the traditional game. In a modern format, a live dealer is spinning a wheel, which is broadcasted to players via webcam. Instead of an individual player, the croupier determines the flow of actions. A timer will start counting down until the very moment when the croupier stops accepting bets.
After you find a roulette live casino, the rest becomes easy. By taking the standard steps, you will find your way through the gameplay:
- Pick a live roulette online casino and sign in. Look through the available online casinos which offer live roulette games and find the one that suits you most. Once you are done with the choice, complete the registration procedure.
- Fund your account and claim a bonus. To start the gameplay, you need to make a deposit first. Then, you will be able to claim a welcome bonus and other rewards.
- Choose a live roulette table. Check out the live casino roulette section and look through the available roulette games. While choosing the roulette version, you should pay attention to tables, odds, and bets. As soon as you enter a particular table, you will notice the higher minimum and maximum limits. This has something to do with casino’s expenses, which makes it unreasonable to accept micro-stakes bets.
- Place your bet. When you are ready to proceed with your very first bet, you will need to place some chips on the table. If you feel like making all the same bets as you would make at a real land-based casino, you can do so.
- Enjoy the game and make a real profit. Communicate with the people at the table while looking at the spinning wheel. Eventually, the ball will settle in one of the pockets, which will determine your success or failure.
Best Live Dealer Roulette Strategies
Winning at live dealer roulette casinos can hardly be possible without luck. It means that you can’t have a direct impact on a positive outcome. Nevertheless, you can adopt one of the strategies to make your betting routine more structured and more organized. Here are the most common online live roulette betting strategies to consider.
You can double up your bet after losing one. Regardless of your bankroll size, you will eventually win back all of your deposit money. It won’t be an exaggeration to say that the best live dealer roulette gamblers prefer to use this strategy on a regular basis.
Reverse Martingale Strategy
You can double up your bet after winning one, and minimize your bet after losing one. This strategy is beloved by those gamblers who expect to cash in on hot streaks.
This strategy has some parallels with the Martingale strategy, although it’s considered to be less radical. You can raise your bet by one when losing instead of doubling it up.
When you play live roulette, you move up the Fibonacci sequence – 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144 after losing a bet, and you drop back two positions after winning a bet.
James Bond Strategy
You split your bet between 13-18, 19-36, and 0, which happens to be a kind of insurance. Thus, you can lose only if the ball lands on 1-12. If you wager multiples of $200, you will end up with a good profit by the end of the day.
Whether you’re just about to start your adventure in live roulette casinos or you are already working on the gaming strategy, you may need to get some practical experience first. You can do it by joining a mobile mode offered by many online casinos. Without spending a single cent, you can try out a whole range of different roulette versions. What’s good is that you can’t lose anything when you play roulette for free. Logically, you can’t win anything as well. Once you are ready to proceed with real money gambling, you will just switch into a paid mode.
How to Choose between Live Roulette Casinos?
Many gambling sites support online live roulette casino games. How can you distinguish a good resource from a bad one? Finding an online casino that provides a safe and fair environment for live roulette gamblers isn’t always easy. But you can make the choice less dramatic if you pay attention to all the right things.
- Safety measures. An online casino can’t operate within the legal field without a license issued by the authoritative regulator. Moreover, this kind of information should be visible once you visit the official homepage.
- Bonuses offers. An online casino should have an attractive system of bonuses that serves as a motivator for new and returning users. Apart from a welcome bonus, there can be some other daily and weekly promotions, codes, and/or discounts.
- Gaming selection. If you are really interested in different versions of roulette, you should find the casino that covers this game to the full extent. This will make your gaming experience more versatile and enjoyable at the same time.
- Mobile compatibility. Most gamblers are looking for flexibility in gambling activities. This is why online casinos should be mobile-friendly, allowing you to play your favorite games at any time of the day and night.
- Customer support. A reliable online casino should be ready to help you 24/7. Whether you have a technical bug to report or a general question to ask, there must be at last several contact channels to get in touch with online specialists.
- Payment methods and payout timeframes. While the range of available payment methods should include at least several reliable options, the timeframes for deposits and withdrawals need to be adequate as well.
How to win online casino live roulette?
There is no universal recipe on how to become a live roulette winner. The game mainly depends on your luck. However, you can slightly increase your chances of success by applying some of the gaming strategies mentioned above.
Is live dealer roulette fixed?
No, it isn’t. The game isn’t fixed or rigged. No pre-recorded videos are used for gaming sessions. Live streaming enables live interactions between players and dealers.
What is the best live roulette bet?
If you are looking for a big profit, you should focus on a single number bet. With the odds of 37 to 1, you can get the biggest reward. But you should understand that winning this kind of bet has a low probability.
Can I play live roulette online on my mobile device or tablet?
It depends on the selected gambling site. Most modern online casinos are mobile-friendly by letting their users play in a mobile browser or a mobile app on their device. Before you start playing live dealer roulette on your mobile phone or tablet, make sure that your casino supports this format.
Why are live dealer roulette stakes higher?
Live dealer roulette usually has lower minimums and maximums due to higher expenses associated with staffing and production costs. Nevertheless, you can still find tables with low minimums (1.00 or less), depending on the provider.