Directa24 for Deposits at Online Casinos
Directa24 LLP company was founded in 2018. Its main office is located in London. The company provides alternative payment services in Latin America. However, it also enables the integration of local payments popular in Asia and Africa. The platform currently provides access to over 200 payment services worldwide. Therefore, it is expected that more casino websites will accept Directa24 soon.
Depositing at Online Casinos with Directa24
- Log into your casino account.
- Go to the Deposit page and look for the Directa 24 option. Click on it.
- Enter the desired deposit amount and provide the required details.
- Click the Confirm button to confirm the transaction. If you have done everything correctly, you will receive a notification that your deposit was successful.
The transactions usually take a few seconds, meaning you can start your casino adventure right after making a deposit.
Pros and Cons of Directa24
- Simple depositing process
- Instant transactions
- Supports multiple currencies
- Does not take fees
- No need to create an account
- Safe and secure service
- Lack of information about the company
- Limited availability
Does depositing with Directa24 take much time?
No. Actually, deposit requests are processed within minutes, so the transactions are almost instant.
Does Directa24 take any transaction fees?
No, the company does not charge any fees. Most online casinos also do not have any fees for depositing with Directa24. However, it depends on every particular website.
Do I need to create an account to use Directa24?
No! And this is the main advantage of this service. You do not need to register for an account with Directa24 to make deposits at online casinos with it.
Is it safe to make payments at online casinos with Directa24?
Yes, this payment option is a safe one. It acts as a middleman opening a doorway, allowing you to make transactions from various eWallets, bank cards, and alternative country-specific services. Directa24 uses the security measures applied by your payment provider or online banking. Besides, all transactions are made over SSL-encrypted protocol.