Debit Card Casinos
Debit card is a popular payment method across the world, as they are issued by banks in all countries and are integrated into almost every operator that accepts fiat currencies for deposits.
Such a banking method is very similar to credit cards, but there are still some differences between those two. The main difference is that players are allowed to spend only the money that is on their bank account if they opt for a debit card.
Online Casinos That Accept Debit Card
For those who wonder what casinos accept debit cards for deposits, the answer is quite simple – practically all online operators have this payment method integrated.
There are several exceptions of course, and one of them is an operator that focuses on crypto experience. Such casinos usually have only different cryptocurrencies available for deposits, and altcoins have nothing in common with banks and cards.
Safe and secure banking methods:
- The casino offers lots of games. Gamblers may find different fantastic options for their taste;
- Weekly and even daily promotions provided for players only;
- Generous welcome bonuses which can be obtained in four simple steps;
What are the Pros and Cons of Debit Cards?
If to speak about the advantages of this payment method, several convincing points that make debit cards so popular are:
- Availability: it is difficult to find a casino that does not accept debit cards. No matter if it is an online casino, sports betting site, or poker site, the possibility that it has this kind of bank card is 99%.
- Instant transactions: quick deposits are what many players expect from an online operator, and it is not always that the casino does not provide immediate transactions. The selected payment method has a major influence on the speed of deposits. Thus, debit cards do not make their customers wait for too long. Money comes to casino balance in up to several minutes as a rule.
- Low fees: many online casinos require to use of the same payment method for withdrawals that has been used for deposits. Thus, it is important to select the right deposit method. With debit cards, there are usually very low fees when it comes to cashouts. Some casinos do not charge debit card withdrawals at all.
- Security: debit cards have good anti-fraud protection and security system, so there is a very low probability that players’ funds will be stolen if they submit their bank card information to a gambling site.
- Round-the-clock assistance: banks that issue debit cards have professional customer support that works 24/7. Thus, whenever an issue with depositing arises, a player can contact their bank and solve it.
- No overdrafts/overspending: as debit cards allow users to use only their own money, there is no risk for a player to spend more than they want.
Despite many advantages of this payment method, there are some disadvantages of using a debit card, namely:
- Limited options: the majority of online operators accept Visa and Mastercard debit cards.
- Longer withdrawal time: as a rule, cashouts are credited to debit cards a little bit longer than to credit cards.
Types of Debit Cards Available for Deposits
Online casinos with a debit card may have the following options:
- Visa: one of the most widespread providers. Its cards work through USD.
- MasterCard: another popular provider, but it works via EUR, so Mastercard debit cards are more popular in Europe.
- Discover card: it is issued for US residents, and it cannot be used for gambling.
- Interac: this debit card system is used in Canada.
- Girocard: the German debit card network.
- UnionPay: debit card system that is used in China.
- RuPay: the card network that is popular in India, South Korea, UAE, Singapore, and several other countries.
How to make a deposit using a debit card?
Just pick a debit card payment method at a casino and enter card details and a sum of a deposit to have the money credited to a balance.
What are the most popular payment systems for debit cards?
These are Visa and MasterCard. However, some countries have their own payment systems (like Interac in Canada and UnionPay in China)
Are spending limits on debit cards the same as on credit cards?
No, players can use only money that is available in their bank accounts.
Are there any fees for deposits made via debit card?
Most casinos do not charge players for deposits with debit cards.