Click2Pay Online Casino Deposit Method
Click2Pay is an online banking method that enables users to make instant payments on online gambling platforms. Besides, a growing number of customers choose this option to make payments at online stores. The company is based in Germany. It acts as a mediator between the user’s bank card and the online casino.
Using Click2Pay at Online Casinos
Here is how Click2Pay works as a deposit method at online casinos:
- The user registers in the system. At this stage, he has to provide the card details.
- Click2Pay generates a unique PAN code and provides the user with it.
- The player registers at a chosen online casino that accepts Click2Pay and heads to the banking section.
- The user provides all the required data and confirms the operation.
- In a few moments, the money is transferred to the player’s online casino account.
There is no necessity to deposit money to Click2Pay. It can be withheld from the user’s credit card automatically.
After the registration, the gambler receives a call from the Click2Pay representative. It is done in order to verify the user’s identity for security reasons. Once it is done, the user’s account becomes a verified one and receives a “two-star” rating. The more stars the user has, the higher limit he has.
Pros and Cons of Click2Pay
Here are the key benefits of the Click2Pay deposit method:
- it uses a 128-bit encryption code to carry out each transaction, making all the deposits 100% safe and secure;
- the service is straightforward, so even inexperienced users can easily take advantage of it;
- the transactions are instant, which is an important point for most gamblers;
- the company has a growing reputation for quality;
- Click2Pay accepts multiple currencies and languages;
- the player can use the service right after registration;
- the service offers a Click2Pay debit card branded through Visa that can be used at online and land-based merchants worldwide.
As to the drawbacks of Click2Pay, they are the following:
- many online casinos do not accept Click2Pay as a deposit method;
- the registration process is a bit time-consuming and requires phone contact with a real-life customer representative;
- some countries do not accept this payment option;
- customer support via phone is not free;
- beginning users have a low rating, meaning their deposit amount is limited.
Does Click2Pay take any transaction fees?
As a rule, online casinos do not take additional fees for depositing with this deposit method. However, there is a 3% fee for taking money from the Click2Pay card.
Do I have to provide my credit card information when using Click2Pay?
If you use this deposit option, you will only have to provide your card information to this system only once when registering for an account.
Is depositing with Click2Pay an easy process?
Yes, this process is straightforward. It requires just a few clicks and usually takes just a few minutes. The transactions are usually instant.
What are the main benefits of Click2Pay?
It is very simple to use, secure, fast, and supports many currencies. Besides, it can be used both for deposits and withdrawals.