PIX is a relatively new method for making instant money transfers in the Brazilian financial market. The solution is developed and powered by Brazil’s Central Bank, making it a super-safe and trustworthy option for Brazilian users. Being a state-owned platform, PIX allows casino gamblers to top up their accounts in local currency.
Creating a PIX Account
You do not need to set up a PIX account to make payments. However, this does not mean you do not have to do anything to start using it. Here are several steps you must do:
- Set up a transactional account with any financial institution partnering with PIX. You can choose between banks and other fintech operators.
- Register PIX key/alias and connect it to your accounts so that you are able to make transactions. To confirm your alias, the financial institution will provide you with a code. You will have to enter this code into a provided channel and complete verification.
- Make payments. Now that you have completed the verification process, you can take advantage of PIX for various purposes.
How to Make Deposits to Online Casinos with PIX
Here is how you can top up your casino balance using PIX:
- Log into the casino account, head to the banking section, and choose PIX.
- Indicate your CPF, the taxpayer registry identification used in Brazil.
- Indicate the sum of the deposit.
- Use the banking app on your smartphone to scan the QR code provided by the platform.
- Once you have made these steps, the money should reach your balance in a few moments.
Pros and Cons of PIX
- State-owned platform developed by Brazil’s Central Bank
- Instant transactions
- High security level
- Not available for withdrawals
- Not a very common payment method at online casinos
Is PIX a safe payment solution?
Yes, it is. It is developed by Brazil’s Central Bank. PIX utilizes bank-level security measures, so you can rest assured your sensitive data is 100% protected.
In which countries can I use PIX?
Powered by Brazil’s Central Bank, this payment solution is developed exclusively for Brazilians. You cannot use it in any other country aside from Brazil.
How fast are transactions processed by PIX?
Since it is an instant payment platform, PIX transactions are processed within seconds, 24/7, including weekends and holidays.
What currencies does PIX support?
PIX supports BRL, a local Brazilian currency.