AstroPay Card Casino Deposit Method
AstroPay is an e-wallet and a virtual prepaid card allowing users to do quick and safe online shopping. AstroPay is available in Latin American and Asian markets and most European countries. Besides, many online casinos accept this deposit method.
The company was established in the UK in 2009. Its developers made an attempt to challenge established platforms such as PayPal. Their objective was to provide a straightforward instant payment system for inexperienced users. The owners of AstroPay mainly concentrated on the Latin American region and several Asian countries. They made the right choice since today, thousands of Latin Americans choose AstroPay as their preferred option.
Casinos Found for Players from United States
$20 Welcome Bonus / 80 Chances to Win the Jackpot for just £1
- License: MGA, UK Gambling Commission, Kahnawake Gambling Commission
- Offers Casino Games, Slots, Jackpots, Table Games
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Offers More than 750 Games
100% up to £100
- Starter bonus package up to $1,500
- Wide range of games at Live Casino
- 1,300 slot machines including popular Novomatic slots and in-house games
- Regular tournaments with prizes
- Regular daily and monthly bonuses
- Demo version available
Lucky Nugget Casino
200% up to $1000 Welcome Package
- Has a reliable reputation, being founded in 1998
- Can be played on mobile devices and in flash version
- The games are licensed, safe, and certified by eCOGRA
- Availability of live dealer games with real cards
- Free slot competitions
100% up to € 400 1st Deposit Bonus
- Verified license
- Welcome bonus up to $ 1,000
- Multilevel VIP program
- Well-known operator with a good reputation
- Demo in every game
- More than 60 games at Live Casino
- No-deposit game
- Mobile app
Gaming Club Casino
up to €/$ 800 on First Two Deposits
- Playable in flash version and on mobile devices
- eCogra certified
- Live dealer games
- Free slot and blackjack tournaments
- Well-established Casino Site
- Large variety of high-quality slots
Wild Tokyo Casino
100% up to € 100 + 100 Bonus Spins
- The loyalty program shop allows you to choose your rewards
- More than enough banking options
- Weekly promotions in addition to the welcome package
- A fantastic game library rich with high-quality options
- Mobile-friendly casino and responsive web layout
EthereumQIWIMiFinityKlarna Instant Bank TransferZimplerNeosurf
100% up to $500
- Great online reputation
- A massive selection of slots by top developers
- Nice bonus program
- Numerous customer benefits
- Website mobile version and mobile app
- A wide range of payment methods for deposits and withdrawals
- 24/7 support
Uptown Aces Casino
100% Match 1st Deposit Bonus + 50 Spins on Enchanted Garden
- Huge welcome and weekly promotions
- Lots of reliable payment options
- Software designed by RealTime Gaming
- Availability on mobile app and mobile browser
- License from an authoritative gambling regulator, Curacio
100% up to € 200 + 15 Cash Spinsper on 15 Dragon Pearls Slot weekly for 4 Weeks
- Variety of great games
- Quick Withdrawals
- Simple, uncomplicated design
- There are several payment options available
- Excellent Customer Support
AstroPay Pros and Cons
The main advantage of AstroPay is that it is simple and fast. The registration process is easy and takes just three steps. The user should just download the mobile app or purchase their virtual card from their website.
The company offers multiple ways to load the user’s card or e-wallet. AstroPay accepts Visa, AMEX, MasterCard, and a range of less-known options. These funds can then be used to make online payments at online casinos and other websites.
The user’s money is protected with encryption and strong user authentication.
A drawback of using AstroPay in online casinos is the lack of ability to make withdrawals using this method.
One more disadvantage is the lack of a physical AstroPay debit card, which is important for some users.
Depositing at Online Casinos with AstroPay
Here are several quick and simple steps on how to make a deposit with AstroPay at an online casino:
- Log into your account
- Head to the deposit page
- Choose AstroPay as the deposit method
- Choose the preferred currency
- Provide your AstroPay card or e-wallet details
- Enter the deposit sum
- Click the Confirm button
As mentioned above, this banking option cannot be used for making withdrawals, so you will have to select another option.
Is AstroPay safe for depositing at online casinos?
Yes, it is a safe option. Your information is not shared with any third-party vendor. Besides, it is known as a peer-to-peer (P2P) transfer system, so your data is not stored within any central base. Furthermore, the company uses SSL encryption for the user’s security.
What are the pros and cons of AstroPay?
The main benefits of this method are quick and safe deposits, lack of fees, availability of mobile application, and acceptance by a growing number of online casinos. As to the drawbacks, the main ones are the following: no ability to make withdrawals, just a few global currencies currently supported, and a poor customer service record.
Which countries do accept AstroPay?
This deposit method is the most common in Latin American countries, including Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, and Uruguay. However, it is available worldwide. You can check the company’s website to see if your country accepts AstroPay.
Can I download an AstroPay app on my smartphone?
Yes! You can download an AstroPay application from the Apple Store or Google Play.