JCB Online Casino Deposit Method
JCB (standing for Japan Credit Bureau) is a payment method that comes from Japan. It has over 80 million users and is accepted in over 24 countries worldwide. In addition, JCB Pay can be used in many online casinos across the globe as a deposit method. The great feature of this payment method is that it allows gamblers to make their deposit and pay it back later.
How to Deposit with JCB in Online Casinos
Depositing with JCB is straightforward and quick, but only if one has a JCB account/card. Those who don’t have them will have to apply first and wait for the card to be delivered. Afterward, making a deposit is very easy:
- Find an online casino that accepts JCB Pay and create an account.
- Head to the banking page and select JCB as a payment method.
- Enter the deposit amount and personal JCB card details.
- Once the transaction is approved, one will be redirected to the casino.
However, note that not all players will be accepted for a credit card as this is subject to credit checks and company approval!
Online Casino JCB Deposit Fees
When depositing into online casino accounts using JCB Pay, a small fee will be charged to cover the transaction costs. This fee can differ depending on several factors:
- the transaction amount
- whether the top casino accepts domestic currencies and transfers
In addition, some online casinos may also charge a deposit transaction fee, so ensure to check with them in advance!
JCB Pros and Cons
Although JCB Pay offers a safe and secure way for online casino gamblers to deposit, there are still drawbacks to using this deposit method. Below, one can check out both pros and cons of this option.
- Deposits are credited instantly.
- JCB is safe, easy to use, and reliable.
- Cashback and points for customers.
- This deposit method accepts multiple currencies
- Supports multiple languages
- Small transaction fees on deposits and withdrawals
- Withdrawals may take some time
- Not all online casinos accept JCB
JCB Online Casino Bonuses
To make this deposit method even more popular for customers, the company offers new and attractive bonuses.
- When depositing with JCB, one’s deposit will go through instantly.
- One will receive cash back, or points rewards with JCB.
- It is possible to claim offers directly with the casinos.
- Deposit bonuses can be claimed.
- In many online casinos, there are tournaments where one can win merchandise by playing favorite slots!
So, in general, JCB is a trustworthy deposit method with nice bonuses and plenty of perks. Of course, there are some cons, but they are minimal and not very severe.
What is JCB withdrawal speed?
As soon as any payments are received, they will be put into one’s JCB account within 3-5 banking days.
Is there customer support at JCB?
Yes, there is. One can contact them via email or phone, but usually, most answers can be found on the JCB official site.
Is JCB safe?
Yes, it is. This deposit method uses holographic strips, has all their cards IC compliant, and is extremely vigilant on EMV specifications.
Is JCB licensed?
Yes, it is. JCB is licensed with multiple banks in different countries. The location of the user’s account will depend on which license they hold.