Top-Rated Boku Casino Sites: Making Deposits
Company Boku, Inc. provides a carrier-based payment solution. It just announced the introduction of the largest mobile payment network in the world, with access to 5.7 billion accounts in 90 countries.
Using a billing system makes business dealings far less complicated. By default, Boku facilitates one-touch payments and zero-click subscriptions, opening the door for novel forms of e-commerce.
How to Use Boku
You can use Boku by entering your phone number and confirming the purchase by text message. After that, any additional purchases you make will be charged directly to your phone account. Boku’s mission is to make purchasing things and gambling online with a mobile phone as simple as possible.
Boku’s two-factor authentication provides the same high level of security that traditional financial institutions offer and is available for all of their payment methods. The Boku support staff is both responsive and well-versed in the service they provide.
Making Deposits with Boku at Online Casinos
Customers can send money to any other Boku user, including a casino, on the same mobile device. All financial dealings have time and monetary constraints. To give just one example, a user can’t spend or transfer more than €150 at a time or €2,500 annually. If you follow the rules, using Boku will continue smoothly:
- Join a gambling site that works with Boku.
- You can choose to pay with Boku.
- There will be a drop-down menu with deposit amounts next to the phone number and service provider. To make a deposit, choose or enter the desired amount and then verify the transaction.
- To make a deposit at an online casino utilizing Boku for the first time, validate your phone number. As soon as you verify the payment, your mobile service provider will send you a text message, including a verification number.
When a player clicks on Complete Deposit, the money is immediately deposited into their casino account.
Rewards without a Deposit at Boku Casino
Virtually every Boku-accepting casino has some sort of bonus structure in place for both new and existing players. The no-deposit bonus is the most sought-after incentive because it eliminates the need for players to risk their funds to earn real money potentially. Inexperienced gamblers might benefit greatly from this bonus as it encourages them to avoid taking huge chances. Payments in the form of bonuses can include:
- Presents upon arrival. Free spins (FS) and extra cash are common features of this type of bonus. Bonuses for the first four or five deposits are available for new users.
- FS for putting money in the bank. Depending on the promotion, they may be issued automatically when a payment is made at a certain time.
- Win more frequently during the day at the slot machines.
- Both winnings and losses might qualify for cashback.
How secure are Boku casino games?
You may rest assured that playing at a Boku casino is risk-free so long as the casino’s license and terms and conditions are available online.
Is there a deposit restriction when paying with Boku?
Boku has a daily deposit limit of £30 (or €30), so keep that in mind. It’s possible that the casino’s minimum deposit requirement might also apply here.
Can I play for real money at a Boku mobile casino?
Can I make a casino withdrawal with Boku?
You can use this withdrawal mode if the online casino you’re playing at accepts Boku.