Best Crypto Gambling Sites to Take Your Gameplay to the Next Level
Over the last decade, you might have been bombarded by information about cryptocurrency. Whether you like it or not, you have to admit the growing power of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Dash, and Litecoin.
Crypto gambling has become a breath of fresh air for the whole industry. Some online casinos allow players to gamble with Bitcoin, while others just accept cryptocurrency as a way to deposit and withdraw. One thing is clear: crypto gambling sites made online casino experiences even more flexible and convenient.
But which crypto casinos are legit, and which ones should be avoided? If you’re new to cryptocurrency or have been in the game for a while, you may find the below information incredibly valuable.
Fair Go CasinoWelcome Bonus: 100% up to $200
Uptown Pokies CasinoWelcome Bonus: 100 Spins
El Royale CasinoWelcome Bonus: 250% + 25 Spins on Wild Fire 7s
Two-Up CasinoWelcome Bonus: No Deposit Bonus €/$20
Raging Bull CasinoWelcome Bonus: 350% Match Deposit Bonus + 50 Bonus Spins
Slots Empire CasinoWelcome Bonus: Slots Empire $25 No Deposit Bonus
What Stands behind Crypto Gambling Sites?
Cryptocurrency has turned into a popular medium of exchange. You can use it for different transactions in gambling activities. Its convenience is determined by a high degree of anonymity and a chance of making a good profit. Bitcoin is known as probably the most valuable digital currency, although its value remains quite unstable.
With new coins being introduced every day, month, and week, the number of widely-accepted cryptocurrencies on the market keeps growing drastically. This led to the existence of crypto casinos. A new generation of gamblers received a great opportunity to make payments in the most innovative way.
In fact, the online gambling industry is considered to be one of the earliest adopters of crypto gambling payments. Through a complex algorithm, miners can now verify crypto operations by adding them to the blockchain, the public distributed ledger. Eventually, they start earning units of crypto gambling sites.
How Do Crypto Casinos Work?
The best crypto gambling sites function similarly to their conventional counterparts. However, they encourage users to make payments in cryptocurrencies rather than traditional ones.
Now that you have a couple of Bitcoins or Dogecoins, you will make a deposit using one of the available payment methods. Once you decide to proceed with the gameplay, you will get a unique, encrypted tag, representing your casino account. Your bets will rely on the stored funds. Once you place an opening ‘bet’ from your wallet, you have to wait for the final outcome. You never know whether it will end up with a loss or a profit.
Most cryptocurrency gambling casinos allow you to play anonymously without requesting your personal and financial data. This can’t be the case when you play with your bank card or e-wallet. This is very appealing to those who want to maintain privacy and keep their sensitive data away from third parties.
Once a game is complete, you get your profit transferred to your in-house wallet. From there, you can transfer it to your private wallet or bank card at any time of the day and night. However, most crypto casinos set up withdrawal limits to minimize their losses. Several losses in a row may have a negative impact on the casino’s well-being. This is why you should look through an online casino’s terms and conditions in advance. Otherwise, you can miss a significant piece of information.
Generally, crypto casinos offer no transaction fees with unlimited free daily transactions. This way, they have more resources to spend on larger jackpots and lower operating margins. Perhaps the most important factor to the incredible popularity of crypto gambling is that all profits and losses are not inherently taxable unless declared to an authoritative regulator.
Benefits of Cryptocurrency Gambling
Cryptocurrency gambling offers an alternative way to standard payments used in online casinos. Its benefits speak for themselves.
- Decentralization: Virtual currencies such as Bitcoin and Doge are considered to be decentralized. Being independent of governments and banks, they give you full control over your financial resources. They can’t be blocked or frozen by third parties. Apart from that, playing at the best crypto casino allows you to transfer your funds to a crypto wallet without anyone following your steps.
- Transaction fees: Being an e-commerce company, an average crypto casino has to make money. However, it doesn’t happen at the price of your financial well-being. Whether it comes to deposits or withdrawals, online transactions become the major operations processed by the gambling sites. While conventional payment methods always charge a service fee, blockchain payment methods don’t do it. They can offer more favorable conditions due to missing taxes imposed on crypto casinos. Thus, you don’t have to share your profit with anyone by keeping more money in your account.
- Verification: The use of casino cryptocurrency is marked with high transparency. Although you don’t have to provide a bunch of documents to prove your identity, you can still make well-secure transactions. With the public ledger, your financial operations become visible automatically. Thus, you can prove you have made a payment and verify that your payment has been accepted by one of the crypto casinos.
- Worldwide acceptance: Cryptocurrency for gambling purposes has become valuable due to its universal acclaim. Bitcoin and Ripple have already been announced as a unique phenomenon in the worldwide payment system. Without any involvement and control by governments and banks, cryptocurrencies have made financial operations even more independent, efficient, and transparent. Moreover, they work exactly the same for all gambling sites, regardless of your physical location.
- Anonymity: Crypto is considered to be pseudonymous. It means that it keeps your sensitive data hidden throughout a transaction. Although the process can be watched by everyone, it is revealed in a limited format. Basically, people can see the amount of your transaction but they can’t see your name, country of residence, e-wallet, or some other details. Some crypto gambling sites offer fully anonymous accounts, which allow you to play your favorite games and close all your personal data. For example, Bitcoin casino transactions will never be mentioned on your credit card or bank account statements.
Guide to Using E-Wallets at the Best Crypto Casinos
If you would like to start sports betting in the best crypto casinos, then you will do two things. Firstly, you should find a gambling resource that supports your cryptocurrency. Secondly, you should open up an e-wallet to store your cryptocurrency in and to send your funds to and from your casino account.
When it comes to crypto gambling, safety always evokes serious concerns. You surely want to protect your funds from external access. Fortunately, cryptocurrency has its own form of e-wallets, which are known as hardware wallets or app-based e-wallets. You’ll need is to manage your funds, whether it comes to deposits or withdrawals.
- Hardware wallets keep all access keys to your crypto on a physical device. Private keys are crucial pieces of information that allow you to manage your crypto transactions on the blockchain. This is a good way of isolating your private keys and keeping them on your laptop or mobile phone. This serves as an extra safety layer.
- App-based e-wallets allow you to store and retrieve your digital assets whenever you feel like it. You can use them to make a transaction on one of the crypto top casinos. All you need to do is to log in with your crypto details and follow the required steps to make a purchase.
Whichever option you are up to, you can enjoy a number of benefits. Once you decide to manage your funds, you will have to be careful with every step you take.
Making a crypto casino deposit
Before you start the gameplay, you’ll need to store virtual currency in an e-wallet. Here are the steps to be taken:
- Log in to the selected crypto casino and enter the cashier section.
- Choose a cryptocurrency.
- Find the most suitable crypto wallet.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit.
If this is your first deposit, you should be ready for a welcome bonus. Eventually, you will start enjoying your favorite games and collecting money on your casino balance.
Making a crypto casino withdrawal
Making an instant withdrawal at a crypto casino is quite easy. You just need to fulfill all the wagering requirements (minimum withdrawal limit, wagering conditions), especially if you’ve used your bonus funds. Then, you need to:
- Open the cashier and choose the preferred withdrawal method.
- Enter the amount you want to cash out and confirm the withdrawal request.
Remember that all crypto casino cashouts are not instant. Thus, you should check out the timeframes offered by the selected payment method in advance.
Choosing among the Best Crypto Casinos
Among the best crypto casinos, it can be hard to make the final choice. You may be wondering where and how you should start your search. It’s totally fine that you’re feeling a bit overwhelmed. While everything looks so bright and colorful, you should focus on the actual characteristics featured by each particular gambling resource. Which cryptocurrencies are supported? Which games are on the menu? Which bonuses can be claimed? And so on.
Not all crypto casinos provide the same variety of games, bonuses, payment methods, and contact channels. Before signing up, you should make sure that you find something that suits you most.
In fact, there are a few things you should check out to ensure you choose the best possible option. Let’s check them out!
- Find a crypto casino that supports the preferred cryptocurrency. Without it, you won’t be able to proceed with the gambling routine.
- Check out the catalog of games. Whether you like playing slots, poker, dice, roulette, and blackjack, you should have them covered by the selected online casino.
- Take a good look at the various bonuses and promotions offered by crypto casinos. Are there only financial rewards or also free spins, special codes, and vouchers? Depending on your personal needs, preferences, and expectations, choose the one with the best offer.
- Make sure that the selected casino is allowed in your country of residence. This can be done by visiting the official homepage and checking the highlights.
- Take a look at the service fees or other charges taken before, during, or after the registration. All this information can be found in the casino’s terms and conditions.
Once you have been given the basic information on crypto casinos, you can proceed with the search and registration. Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies are some of the most secure methods of managing funds at an online casino. While cryptocurrency is still in the process of integration into different spheres of our life, there will be more crypto casinos accepting virtual currencies in the future. Following the latest trends is the best thing you can do.
Is it legal to use Bitcoins in online casinos?
Yes, it is. Bitcoin gambling is 100% legal. However, not all crypto gambling sites operate within a legal field. This is why you should worry about the eligibility of the gambling site, not the cryptocurrency before starting a casino adventure.
What makes crypto gambling so attractive?
Cryptocurrencies address the needs for quick online transactions. With Bitcoin or Ethereum, the deposits and withdrawals can be processed almost instantly.
Do I have to pay taxes on my crypto winnings?
It depends on the state you are living in. Tax agencies may require you to reveal your real income in the annual declaration. Thus, you may have to pay taxes. Generally, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies remain in a grey area of legislation in most states.
Where and how can I buy cryptocurrency?
If you want to buy a cryptocurrency, there are a few ways for you to go about it. The most popular method is to buy digital currencies from an exchange resource like Coinbase or Binance. Alternatively, you can make a purchase through the ATM machine. Instead of getting actual coins, you’ll be given the private key that opens the door to your funds.
What is the best crypto wallet for online gambling?
The best wallet to keep your crypto coins is a secure hot wallet that can be fully controlled. You can use it on your phone or computer, which makes it incredibly convenient.