Casinos with Pay by Phone Bill
Pay by Phone is a relatively new and not that popular deposit method, but its popularity grows steadily as more and more online casinos add it to the list of payment methods. Let’s explore this opportunity in more detail to understand what the advantages and disadvantages of such transactions for casino players are, how to use them, and why to use them.
Best Pay by Phone Casinos: Where to Find
As this deposit method is not that widespread, it is not easy to find Pay by Phone casinos. Nonetheless, this challenge can be completed, but it requires a bit of time and research.
Pay by Phone casino transactions are not limited to certain countries or regions, so it depends on a casino if it wants to integrate this deposit method or not. This option can often be found at operators that boast a big choice of payment methods, as they are more likely to extend their banking with innovative methods.
How Does Pay by Phone Work?
Pay by Phone deposit method allows players to credit money to their account via mobile phone balance. Some companies can include such transactions into monthly telephone bills, while others allow players to deposit the sum that is already available on their balance.
Regardless of the type of company, the deposit scheme is quite similar and includes the following steps:
- Find an online casino that accepts this type of payment and create an account.
- Discover what processing company is available on the list of payment methods.
- Register at the website of the processing company.
- Make sure your phone allows payments. Sometimes it is necessary to change settings, in other cases, this is allowed by default.
- Go back to the casino and enter the deposit amount and a phone number.
- Undergo confirmation procedures for the processing company to be sure that the transaction is made by their customer.
- Wait for the confirmation message and have the money credited to the casino balance.
Advantages of Pay by Phone Deposits
Casinos with Pay by Phone option are suitable for players who prefer to play games on their mobile devices, and do not want to be limited by credit cards or e-wallets. All they need is their smartphone and money on their mobile phone balance.
Another advantage is immediate deposits, so users do not need to wait for a couple of days to receive credits on their casino balance as it is with a bank transfer.
Finally, it is always good to have a mediator between the bank account and casino account so that deposits were made through phone balance instead of going directly from the bank.
Disadvantages of Pay by Phone Deposits
- It is difficult to monitor monthly spending if the processing company sends monthly bills.
- It is not possible to withdraw via phone.
- It is impossible to get a refund or cancel the transaction if it was done by mistake.
Is Pay by Phone deposits available for desktop play?
Yes, it is possible to make a deposit via a mobile phone even if games are played on a desktop. All a player needs is a smartphone in a pocket.
How to deposit with a Pay by Phone method?
Make sure a casino supports this payment method and that there is money on a mobile phone balance. Then, just enter a deposit amount and the phone number on a casino website in the cashier section.
Is it safe to use the Pay by Phone deposit method?
Yes, this is a secure and safe payment method, as there is no need to give bank details to an online casino.
Are there any deposit limits in the Pay by Phone method?
No, there are no specific limits for deposits with the Pay by Phone option. The amount one can credit to a casino balance depends on the sum that is available on their phone balance.