PayNearMe is an interesting deposit method that allows players to use cash to add funds to their casino balance. This is the biggest difference between this payment option and credit cards or e-wallets that use electronic money so to say. This is one of the most popular deposit methods in the United States, and it is currently available in more than 20,000 stores across the country. But how has it all started?
This payment method was established in 2009, and the idea behind it was to allow players to use cash to enjoy games at an online casino and give them a convenient way to make a deposit. Basically, whenever a player goes to a convenience store for some goods, he or she can also add funds to their casino account.
It was a great option back then, as gambling websites have just started to appear in the United State, and it has been easy for a bank to confuse a deposit for a casino with offshore transactions. Although banks do not have such problems nowadays, the PayNearMe option remains one of the most popular in the US.
How to Use PayNearMe?
The process of depositing with the help of PayNearMe is pretty simple even though it differs from usual transactions with the help of e-wallets and credit cards.
First of all, it is necessary to register at n operator and go to a cashier to find the PayNearMe option. As soon as it is selected, a player receives a PayCode. It is possible to print it or send it to one’s phone via text message. After that, this code can be scanned in the retail store to allow a cash deposit. Each code is unique and reusable, so it is linked to a specific casino account.
Pros and Cons of PayNearMe
The advantages of this payment method include:
- Privacy of personal data and bank details, as deposits are made with cash.
- A wide network of retail stores that offer this option, so there will be no problem finding this service not far from home.
- Round-the-Clock customer support that can handle any payment issue.
- Safe payment platform
- Accessibility, as this deposit method is integrated into a wide range of online casinos.
- There is no need to create yet another account to add credits to a casino balance, as it is with e-wallets.
However, there are several disadvantages of using PayNearMe, namely:
- A limit of $500 per day. Many players see it as a drawback, but it can also be a good way to control spending.
- Cash deposits might be slower than it seems to be if there are no retail stores within walking distance. Then, traveling to the destination can take some time.
What is the difference between PayNearMe and e-wallets?
Those players who opt for PayNearMe over ecoPayz or other e-wallets have a possibility to make deposits with the help of cash in a nearby retail store like 7-Eleven or Family Dollar.
When was PayNearMe launched?
This payment method was established in 2009 when banks in the United States were not very friendly toward casino transactions.
How to make a deposit with the help of PayNearMe?
Each customer has a unique reusable PayCode that should be scanned in a retail store to deposit money to a casino account.
What are daily limits for PayNearMe deposits?
Casino players can add up to $500 to their balance every day. This sum is quite good for low and medium rollers, but it can be too small for users who are used to high bets.