Perfect Money Casino Withdrawals
Perfect Money as a payment method has been making progress in the casino scene for over 15 years. It is mostly focused on protecting the privacy of its customers and ensuring the stability and security of online purchases. Perfect Money was first introduced to the public back in 2007, with the creators pursuing the goal of consolidating online money transfers in one place.
Perfect Money: Simple Yet Distiguished Service
Setting groundbreaking tendencies as a part of its withdrawal policy, Perfect Money has become a truly distinguished service with a simplified layout. Withdrawing funds has now been made easier, with the players required to follow a few simple steps to conduct the transfer:
- Choose the preferred casino online.
- Log in to the personal casino account.
- Select Perfect Money as the preferred withdrawal method in the cashier section of the casino.
- Enter the banking information required, as well as the account number, password, and preferred amount.
The players also need to keep in mind that the Perfect Money service does not have an authentication procedure established for providing money transfers. Perfect Money is an e-wallet system that allows players to fund their own account. It also accepts classic payment methods that include credit cards, debit cards, and bank transfers.
Why Use Perfect Money
Every time the players have their cash hit the bank account, they will be requested to select Perfect Money as the banking method. They will be later redirected to the login page with the details of their account requested to start the direct transfer. The bettors will never disclose their private details while using the online platform. Other benefits of using Perfect Money include:
- The players are allowed to store cryptocurrency in their bank account, as well as gold shares and regular currencies.
- Perfect Money enables the players to create e-vouchers with a secure code attached to them.
- Perfect Money never forces users to share sensitive banking information with third parties.
- The transaction fees established by Perfect Money are low to none, meaning the players on a strict budget can afford to use the service.
It is worth pointing out that payment service like Perfect Money has a moderate fee for customers that are ready to complete a withdrawal, namely 0.5% of the amount that has been transferred previously. Internal transfers that are conducted within the system will have a fee of 1.99% as a part of the platform’s pricing list. The players will also be charged $0.1 for the SMS login feature that can be accessed online.
What is Perfect Money?
Can Perfect Money be used for online withdrawals?
Perfect Money is a legal service that will facilitate withdrawing funds from online casinos. The required amount will then be sent to the player’s wallet. The players can also choose the preferred withdrawal method (debit cards, bank transfers).
Are there fees attached to Perfect Money payments?
The players will have to pay 0.5% of the transferred amount as a fee established by Perfect Money.
What is the average speed of a casino withdrawal at the Perfect Money service?
The transaction period for online withdrawals depends on the payment processing speed of a casino.