Best PayPal Casinos Online | Withdrawal Method Overview
Modern online casinos provide players with a vast array of convenient withdrawal methods, and PayPal is not an exception. For those gamblers who prefer to use this e-Wallet, our team has created a list of casinos accepting it. Check this page regularly, as the list is often updated.
Is PayPal a Good Withdrawal Method?
Many online casinos accept PayPal, but how do you know that this withdrawal method is trustworthy? Here is the list of PayPal’s advantages that you should consider if choosing this option:
- The transactions are almost instant. It takes very little time for your transfers to proceed: just a few minutes after you have made a withdrawal, the money will reach your wallet.
- A secure way to transfer money. PayPal uses firewalls and 128-bit SSL encryption to ensure the safety of their customers’ funds. Therefore, this e-Wallet is considered one of the most secure ways to make online transactions.
- Easy to use. You can connect your PayPal account to almost any bank card — this is a convenient way to deposit money to your account and withdraw it.
- Available at many online casinos. One of the biggest PayPal’s advantages is its popularity — thanks to it, the e-Wallet is accepted on many gambling websites worldwide.
However, reasonable players should also reckon the disadvantages that PayPal may have. They include possible fees when making a transaction, withdrawal limits set by the e-Wallet and/or the casino, and the need to wait until your personal information is verified before you can make the first transfer.
All the cons set aside, PayPal is a very accessible withdrawal method that can make one’s gambling experience much easier and more pleasant.
How to Create a PayPal Account?
If you are a newcomer in the world of online gambling, we have got you covered. By following the steps listed below, you will easily create a new PayPal account and be ready to use it in your online casino adventures.
- Open the PayPal website.
- Fill in a quick registration form that will require your personal information.
- Link a debit or credit card to your PayPal account.
- Verify the email you have entered during the registration and start using your account.
As you can see, everything is quite simple and does not require great experience using e-Wallets. As claimed by many PayPal users, the registration process also does not take a long time. The service staff will have to check the personal info you have entered, but it will probably not take longer than a couple of hours. Then, you will be ready to open your favorite online casino to withdraw the money you have won!
Is PayPal a withdrawal option at all online casinos?
It is accepted on many gambling websites, but we recommend checking this information on the casino’s page if you are not sure. If you want to find a website that accepts PayPal as a withdrawal method, see the list of such casinos on this page.
Is it safe to use PayPal as a withdrawal method?
Yes, PayPal is a secure e-Wallet, as are the casinos we recommend on our website. PayPal is considered one of the safest ways to transfer money online as it uses firewalls and 128-bit SSL encryption.
How do I know if my PayPal transaction has proceeded?
To see if the money has reached your PayPal account, log in to it and check the history of your transactions. All the information you may need will be available there.
What should I do if I have troubles with my PayPal withdrawal?
PayPal has a convenient and friendly customer support service that is available around the clock. You can contact PayPal staff via phone, email, or live chat.
How do I create a PayPal account?
Registering a PayPal account is easy, fast, and free. To see an instruction on how to do it, read this page or visit PayPal’s website.