UseMyFunds Online Casinos
The service was originally launched in 2002 under the name UseMyBank. It has significantly developed since then and currently has over 1.6 billion users from different countries. The solution allows for quick and easy transfers to and from the users’ bank accounts and is accepted by many online casinos.
What Is UseMyFunds?
It is a Canadian payment solution recognized worldwide. It provides a user-friendly interface that facilitates money transfers to and from the users’ accounts to the goods and services sellers. To use UseMyFunds, one must check if their bank supports this payment option.
Making a Casino Withdrawal with UseMyFunds
Here is how you can make a payout of your winnings with UseMyFunds:
- Log into your casino account and head to the withdrawals page.
- Choose UseMyFunds as the preferred withdrawal option.
- Complete the withdrawal form, providing the necessary details and indicating the desired withdrawal amount.
- Confirm the transaction and wait for the money to reach your balance. This can take anywhere from 1-7 days.
The great thing is that the UseMyFunds solution does not charge any transaction fees. However, your bank might charge a small processing fee for using their service.
Pros and Cons of UseMyFunds for Gambling
- Instant transactions
- Low or no transaction fees at all
- A reliable and reputable payment method
- Not available at all online casinos
- Restricted in some countries
How to create a UseMyFunds account to make withdrawals from online casinos?
To make a payout from a gambling site, you will have to create a UseMyFunds buyer account. You will have to visit the service’s official website and set it up from there.
Is UseMyFunds a secure payment solution?
Yes, this option is absolutely sage. UseMyFunds offers a risk-free platform to all its customers. The service uses SSL encryption for every transaction.
Can I use UseMyFunds for deposits and withdrawals?
Are there any alternative methods that I can use instead of UseMyFunds at online casinos?
Yes, there are many other options. If you are looking for quick and safe deposit/withdrawal options to use at gambling sites, you can reach for e-wallets like PayPal, Skrill, or Neteller, major credit and debit cards, cryptocurrencies, or bank transfers. All these methods have pros and cons, but each option is trusted and offers secure transactions.