Best American Express Casinos Online | About the Withdrawal Option
Finding a convenient and reputable withdrawal method is not easy — if you are looking for one, consider American Express. It is a trustworthy financial company that has been in the market since 1850s and has gained great popularity with card users all across the globe. On this page, you can find all the information you may need about AMEX as a withdrawal option and a list of online casinos accepting American Express.
Best Online Casinos that Accept American Express Withdrawals
Are you not sure which AMEX casinos to play at so that they would accept American Express withdrawals? Our experts have done all the research for you. In the list below, you can find all the best and the most reputable American Express casinos online.
Why Is American Express a Good Option?
Needless to say, the main reason for the popularity of American Express is its 200-year long history. Nonetheless, the company has a plenty of advantages that attract new clients today.
The best and the most beloved thing about AMEX is that it provides customers with a wide variety of plans. Analyzing one’s needs, one can choose what is best for them, only subscribing to the services that one is really going to use. Apart from credit-cards, one can order a pre-paid card from AMEX to use it on a regular basis with less perks, but more financial freedom.
Here is why American Express is a popular withdrawal option with gamblers.
- AMEX is accepted in almost every country around the world.
- Customers can choose from a variety of plans to use the card that will perfectly match their needs, including credit cards and pre-paid cards.
- When one makes purchases with an AMEX credit card, one gets bonus points that can be used in the future.
- So that the customers’ data would be completely secure, American Express uses state-of-the-art encryption technologies.
How to Make an American Express Withdrawal
American Express withdrawals work as any other online casino transactions with the use of a credit card. Here is a list of the steps you will need to follow in order to make a cashout using AMEX.
- Open the casino’s cashier section and choose AMEX from the list of the accepted withdrawal methods.
- Type in the amount of money you want to withdraw from your casino account.
- Enter the data of your American Express credit card. This data includes the card number, expiration date, CVV, and the owner’s name. Note than you can only use a credit card that is registered under your name, both for deposits and for withdrawals.
- Confirm the withdrawal request. If you have entered the correct information, your money will reach your bank account within 5 business days.
The steps mentioned above are only legitimate if you have already completed the process of verification of your personal info. If you have not done that yet, you will need to verify the data before you will be able to withdraw funds from your account.
Can American Express be used at online casinos?
Is American Express a secure withdrawal option?
Yes, it is. As American Express is a financial company with 200+ years of experience, it takes the safety of its customers very seriously.
How do I know if AMEX is available in my country?
American Express is accepted in the most countries across the globe. If you are not sure if you can use it, check the local restrictions of your government.
Will I need to pay a fee when making an AMEX withdrawal?
In most cases, you will not be requested to do so. The only fee you will likely pay is the annual payment for the services received by you from the bank.