Ripple for Withdrawals from Online Casinos
Ripple is an online payment network and cryptocurrency operating on a decentralized peer-to-peer platform. It allows users to make instant transactions with traditional and cryptocurrencies. An important thing to consider if you want to use Ripple for online casino transactions, you have to be familiar with using cryptocurrencies at online casinos.
Making Casino Withdrawals with Ripple
Making a payout from an online casino with Ripple is just as simple as with other withdrawal options available at gambling platforms. Here are several steps on how to make a withdrawal with Ripple:
- Head to the cashier’s page at an online casino and click the Withdrawals button.
- Choose Ripple as a payout option.
- Provide the required details and the amount you want to withdraw from your account.
- The funds should get to your Ripple wallet soon.
Pros and Cons of Ripple Withdrawals
Any banking option has its benefits and drawbacks, and Ripple is no exception. Here are the main pros and cons of this withdrawal method.
- Ripple is considered a very safe withdrawal option.
- User-friendly. The service can be easily used by inexperienced gamblers.
- No transaction fees.
- A relatively new method that can take getting used to when accessing for the first time based on the terminology used.
- Limited availability. You will hardly find it at many online casinos.
Do many online casinos accept Ripple?
While not so many online casinos accept this banking option, you can still find some websites that accept payments and withdrawals with Ripple.
Can I play for real cash with Ripple?
You can use an e-wallet to convert real cash into Ripple and gamble with it.
Is Ripple a safe withdrawal option?
Yes, it provides a secure way to withdraw from gambling websites.
Does Ripple take any transaction fees for withdrawals from online casinos?
No, this service is free to use, which is one of the major Ripple’s benefits.