MyCitadel Online Casinos
MyCitadel is a web-based money account that users can top up from their bank accounts, credit cards, electronic money transfer, or other payment option. This solution is available in many countries. It is used by many gamblers to make instant transfers to and from online casinos without providing any personal data.
An important point to keep in mind is that MyCitadel has a €2,500 deposit limit, meaning the user must verify his identity once this limit is reached to increase the limits and certify the account. The verification process involves providing an address and an identity document.
To withdraw money from a MyCitadel account, one can use a bank transfer, direct bank deposit, or paper check. There is a €7 fee for having a paper check sent by first-class mail. The fee for having a cheque sent by Federal Express Courier is €57.
MyCitadel Casino Withdrawals
To be able to request a withdrawal via MyCitadel, you will first have to make a deposit using this solution. Once you have met this requirement, here are simple steps to withdrawing from online casinos with MyCitadel:
- Log into your casino account, head to the Cashier page, and choose withdrawals.
- Click on the MyCitadel payout option and indicate the desired withdrawal account.
- Provide the required details and confirm the operation.
- The money will reach your MyCitadel account once the casino processes the transaction.
Pros and Cons of Using MyCitadel for Casino Withdrawals
Here are the main pros and cons of using MyCitadel for making online casino payouts.
- The user is only requested to provide an email address when making online transactions
- High level of personal and financial security
- Easily usable
- Not available in all counties
- Not as common at online casinos as other solutions
- There is a €2,500 limit that the user can upload to his MyCitadel account without a verification
- The service does not accept new wallet subscriptions
Are MyCitadel online casinos legal?
It depends on the chosen casino website. You will have to check the license and some reviews before registering at any online casino. By choosing a gambling site from our list of recommendations, you can be assured that this casino is fair and legit.
How can I increase my MyCitadel deposit limit?
If you want to upload more than €2,500 to your MyCitadel account, you will have to verify your identity by providing an address and an identity document.
Is MyCitadel a safe withdrawal option?
Yes, it is. With MyCitadel, information is sent with a high level of data encryption. Customers stay vigilant with automatic email confirmation and may include a security question/answer to the money transfer for extra protection. For online transactions, the only information visible to the merchant is the user’s email.
What are the main benefits and drawbacks of using MyCitadel at online casinos?
The main pros of using it for online gambling are fast and secure payments and the fact that it is easily usable. The drawbacks are that the service does not accept new e-wallet users, has a deposit limit, and is not available at all online casinos.