QIWI Withdrawal Option at Online Casinos
QIWI is an e-wallet based on a Visa Prepaid account. The company was established in 2007. The main goal of its developers was to provide quick and simple transactions. The brand’s product is associated with Visa products accepted worldwide. Currently, gamblers can use QIWI in 20 countries. The system supports such currencies as GBP, EUR, RUB, and USD.
Creating a QIWI Account
Using QIWI as a banking method is straightforward. But to use the service, the gambler should create a QIWI account. Here is a quick guide on how to do it:
- Go to the company’s website and click the Register button.
- Provide your phone number. The service does not require any personal details at this stage.
- Enter the confirmation code that you will receive via SMS.
- To log into your account, use your mobile phone number as your login. The password will be sent to your number every time, so it will always be different.
How to Withdraw from Online Casino with QIWI
The withdrawal process with QIWI is as simple as withdrawals with other methods available at online casinos:
- Head to the casino’s cashier page and click on Withdrawals.
- Choose QIWI as the payout option.
- Enter the required data.
- Indicate the amount you want to withdraw from the casino and confirm the transaction.
Note that the maximum amount you can withdraw with QIWI is $200.
QIWI Pros and Cons
As with any banking option available at online gambling platforms, withdrawals with QIWI have their pros and cons.
- Instant transactions
- High security level
- High-quality technical support
- Availability of mobile app for Android and iOS devices
- There is a transaction fee
- Not available in some countries
Is QIWI a safe withdrawal option?
Yes, it is as safe as any other e-wallet provider.
Is QIWI available in the US?
Yes, you can use it in the US and many other countries.
Can I use it for both withdrawals and deposits?
Yes, this banking method is available for deposits and withdrawals, but it all depends on a specific casino website.
What are the QIWI transaction times and fees?
Most transactions are processed instantly. However, withdrawals may take longer since online casinos process the requests for 1-7 days, depending on a specific website. As to transaction fees, a commission from 1.5% to 2.5% may be charged for withdrawing funds.