Yandex Money Casino Sites
Yandex Money is a Russian e-wallet launched in 2002. It is a very popular solution in Eastern Europe, allowing users to make money transfers online. It is also commonly used by online gamblers at casino sites.
Registering For a Yandex Money Account
To start using Yandex Money, the user has to register for an account. He can do so at the Yandex Money website. After providing all the necessary details, the user will have to verify his identity via email and by providing the required documents.
Yandex Money Casino Withdrawals
First, the gambler has to ensure a chosen gambling site accepts Yandex Money. If yes, the withdrawal process looks like this:
- Sign in to your casino profile.
- Go to the cashier’s page and click on Withdrawals.
- Select Yandex Money.
- Provide the desired withdrawal sum and other necessary details.
- Confirm the transaction and wait for the funds to reach your Yandex Money balance.
Pros and Cons of Using Yandex Money for Online Gambling
- Quick transactions
- A safe banking method
- It can be used both for deposits and withdrawals
- Transaction fees are charged
- Country restrictions: only available for Russia and some Eastern European countries
Is Yandex Money a safe banking option to use at online casinos?
Yes, it is considered a secure payment solution due to encryption and safety protocols. Besides, it is owned by Sberbank, one of the largest Russian financial institutions.
Can I make payouts from online casinos using Yandex Money?
Yes, you can. However, you will have to check if the chosen site accepts this withdrawal method first.
Can I make Yandex Money transactions on mobile devices?
Yes, you can. There is a dedicated mobile app for iOS and Android users.
Does every online casino accept Yandex Money?
Of course, not. However, most gambling sites coming from Russia accept this payment solution.