Please wait...

Slot Info

Classic, Video
Min Bet
Max Bet
Top Win
Animals, Sea Life

Bonus Features

5 Reels
Bonus Game
Free Spins
Scatter Symbol
Wild Symbol

Aquatica Slot: Have Fun Spinning Reels under the Ocean

The ocean has always drawn researchers with its vast shores and what seems to be endless depth. Despite all the given attention and efforts, the underwater world still remains one of the biggest mysteries out there. The truth is – only 5% of the Earth’s oceans have been studied by scientists. One is only left to wonder what the other 95% can hide. Developers at Playson Games have their vision of what can be found in the ocean: a five-reel and three-row Aquatica Slot. Set deep below sea level, the visuals remind players of the all-time favorite SpongeBob SquarePants, especially with its cartoon-like symbols and super colorful design.

Naturally, there are a lot of sea-related icons, including a yellow submarine, seahorse, different fish species, starfish wearing snorkel equipment, an oyster that hides a pearl inside its shells, and more. The latter also serves as a scatter in Aquatica Slot, while a submarine is a wild symbol.  The abundance of colors might seem too much at first, but with accompanying music, which reminds of a lullaby, it becomes the perfect mix of bright graphics and soothing tones.

Pillars of Aquatica Slot

As already mentioned above, Aquatica follows a typical for most virtual slots 5×3 grid style, with nine paylines available and a maximum of $45 wager per spin. Aquatica got it covered for low betters as well, offering a bet as little as $0.09. There are no complicated bonus features available, making it a perfect no-brainer for beginners in the industry or a little break from complex slots that have filled the market lately.

Bonus Features

Despite its apparent simplicity, players will not feel bored spinning the reels in Aquatica, thanks to available bonus and gambling features. These include:

  • Multipliers. One becomes eligible for a multiplier when landing two or more scatter symbols across the reels. It can fluctuate between 2x and 200x depending on the number of oyster icons that occurred after a single spin.
  • Free Spins. Not only scatter symbols can bring multipliers to a player but free spins as well. With a striking 25 free spins, as opposed to 10 free spins given by most online slots, Aquatica definitely deserves attention. On top of that, these 25 free spins can be doubled if one manages to land scatters during the free rounds.
  • Coin Payout. When landing several wild icons (a yellow submarine), a player gets rewarded with a payout. Its amount depends on the number of wilds that occurred across the reels. One can expect to get as little as 5 coins for 2 wild symbols and as high as 5, 000 coins for all five.
  • Gamble Feature. For those who like to go all-in, there is a Gamble button available at the bottom of the screen. A player has to make a choice regarding the color of the card that will be drawn from the deck. If the guess turns out to be correct, the luckiest of gamblers will have their scored win doubled. One can test their luck up to ten times per round, however, there is a catch – if the card color was wrongly predicted, a player will lose everything, including the original winning.

Aquatica FAQ

Is Aquatica Slot available on a mobile?

Yes, players can spin the reels of Aquatica on all modern devices, including mobile phones.

What is the maximum payout available?

Aquatica offers up to 5, 000x a player’s stake. Even though it is not the highest payout to be seen in virtual slot machines, Aquatica is still worth a try, considering that the betting option can be as low as $0.09.

What is the coin limit per line?

While the coin value limit starts at only $1, it goes up to a striking $20 per line. Compared to many other online slots, the latter is regarded as one of the highest coin values out there.

Is there an autoplay option?

Yes, automated spins are available in Aquatica. One can select a specific number of spins and then watch the reels set in action.