- Min Bet
- Max Bet
- Top Win
- 4 Reels
- Free Spins
- Medium volatility
- Multi Level Bonus
- Reel Modifiers
- Symbol Collection
- Wild Symbol
Boat Trip Mississippi Slot and Joining the Adventure of a Lifetime
The players that are ready to coast down the great Mississippi will find pleasure in discovering the slot under the name of Boat Trip Mississippi. The slot is played on a 4×3 grid with no paylines. However, the game features 256 ways to win and a stable RTP of 95.67%, providing the medium stakes gamblers with a chance to earn prizes. Additional features include options like the free spins round, the collect feature, and the progress feature.
The players should be ready for all kinds of surprises as they start the game: the main symbols include fish, with the catfish being the symbol with the highest value. The gamblers will also find the game filled with symbols listed below:
- A pair of boots
The river detritus and the underwater life add to the overall vibe of the game, with the players moving along the river in a paddle steamer. The game is designed so that the boat can fit 4 reels with 3 symbols. The paytable may seem complicated, but the wins generally range from 4x to 200x the total bet. Boat Trip Mississippi can be played in a demo version.
Boat Trip Mississippi Special Features and Matching Symbols
Boat Trip Mississippi is known for its special features that allow the players to treat the fish symbols as collectable. The matching symbols that are found on the reels will transport the players to the next part of the great river. There are 4 stops on the river that award the players with bonuses:
- The first stop helps the players add a standard wild to the reels.
- The second stop allows the gamblers to win the extra row of symbols.
- The third stop expands the reels in the game by adding moving wilds.
- The final stop awards the gamblers with 12 bonus spins and double multipliers.
Below are the features that contain bonuses for the players in Boat Trip Mississippi:
- Free spins. Once the players reach the final stop at the river, they are automatically provided with 12 spins, free of charge. The x2 multiplier is available. The progress bar is set to square one once the free spins round is over.
- Collect feature. The players will notice fish symbols appearing on the side of the reels. These symbols can be collected to fill the progress bar and earn rewards once the matching symbol is found.
- Progress feature. The progress feature allows the players to move forward on the map, with each stop indicating a different type of prize. In the case of moving wilds, the symbols can be seen on reel 1, with the last stop awarding the players with the lucrative bonus of 12 additional free spins.
Boat Trip Mississippi FAQ
What is the volatility of Boat Trip Mississippi?
Boat Trip Mississippi is a medium volatility slot, with the RTP of the game being 95.67%.
Does Boat Trip Mississippi have free spins available?
Yes, Boat Trip Mississippi provides the players with 12 free spins as soon as they get to the final level on the progress feature.
What are the main features of Boat Trip Mississippi?
The main features in Boat Trip Mississippi are the collect feature, the progress feature, and free spins.
What are the symbols in Boat Trip Mississippi?
Bass, pike, sturgeons, and minnows constitute the majority of the game’s symbols, with catfish being the most valuable symbol in the game.