Thanks to the online gaming boom, there is an ocean of software providers and slot games to choose between. This is generally a good thing, as it enhances the competition amongst the gambling sites. In addition to the increased competition, the huge market also enhances the diversification of gambling companies with specific niches. This provides a good opportunity to find an online casino adjusted to your needs. Well, the huge supply makes the choice more complicated.
We’ve made it easy for you to make the right choice by scanning the iGaming market in 2021. Let us introduce some top options down there.
Top Slots in 2021
Some slots have been popular since they first appeared on the gaming market. Thanks to an interesting concept, appealing graphics, and fluent payouts, they have developed a strong army of fans all over the world.
- Legacy of Dead is a 5-reel video slot game from Play’n GO. Released on 02.01.2020, it became popular among players for its fast engine and fantastic design. Its theme is devoted to Ancient Egypt with mythical symbols and immortal gods. Being a high volatility slot, it has an RTP of 96.58% which promises a maximum payout of 5000x.
- Big Bass Bonanza is a classic slot featuring a fishing expedition theme. Being a product of fruitful cooperation between Reel Kingdom and Pragmatic Play, it offers excellent graphics and high payouts which often reach 2100x. Released on 03.12.2020, it can provide an RTP of 96.71%.
- Minotaurus is a Greek-inspired slot with payouts of 10,000x, high volatility, and simple gameplay from Endorphina. Released on 19.03.2015, it can now guarantee a high RTP of 96%. A versatile tapestry of Greek imagery, sounds, and nomenclature keeps you involved every time you spin the reel.
- Book of Dead takes you to the mythical underworld of Ancient Egypt where you encounter Anubis and Osiris. On 14.01.2016, Play’n GO introduced the slot with visually appealing design. An average RTP of 96.21% promises a maximum winning of 5000x per spin.
- Tome of Madness is a high volatility, cluster-based slot with an RTP of 96.59%. Released on 27.06.2019, it earned a good reputation among players. Its maximum payout of 2000x is not a rare thing.
Top New Slots in 2021
The iGaming industry saw some new releases in 2021. These were slot games devoted to various themes and genres. You can find some of them below.
- Neon Blaze is a retro video slot with a modern twist that captivates the attention of any arcade game enthusiast. Despite being a relatively new title from Revolver Gaming, it offers a high RTP of 97.82%. The 5-reel, 30-line online slot comes with a progressive jackpot, bonus round, instant play, and many other perks.
- Lovefool is a volatile, dating-themed Valentine’s slot from Platech Vikings. It features 5 reels and 25 win ways, which promise an RTP of 96.32%. The gameplay for real money can end up with the maximum winning of 50,000x.
- Hyper Strike is a medium volatility slot created by Microgaming and Gameburger Studios. It is based on 5×3 reels design, with up to 20 paylines available. Having an RTP of 96.24%, it offers up to 2,000x wins on any spin, with lots of bonus features and increased payouts.
- Gates of Olympus is a 6 reel video slot with 20 paylines that has been developed by Pragmatic Play. It is devoted to the theme of Greek mythology, which guarantees a bunch of symbols and icons. The slot has an RTP of 96.5%. Thanks to high volatility, it comes with a maximum win amount of 5000x.
- Hell’s Kitchen is a slot game with 5 reels, 3 rows, and 20 fixed paylines. NetEnt released it on 11.03.2021. It offers a bunch of free spins, multiple reel sets, pick-a-prize bonuses, and high payouts of 1,000x. Low volatility ensures steady payouts throughout the gameplay.
Highest Payout Slots in 2021
A payout percentage is the percentage of the total amount of money a slot would take up from players and pay it out as a winning reward. Those players who are looking for profits should focus on the slots with high payouts. Some of them include but are not limited to:
- Golden Tour by Playtech – 97.71%
- Starmania by NextGen – 97.87%
- Blood Suckers by Netent – 98%
- Moon Shadow by Barcrest – 98.1%
- Joker Strike by Quickspin – 98.11%
- Tropic Reels by Playtech – 98.5%
- 1429 Uncharted Seas by Thunderkick – 98.6%
- Jackpot 6000 by Netent – 98.75%
- Ohh Ahh Dracula by Barcrest – 99%
- Book of 99 by Relax Gaming – 99%
Casinos with the Most Slots
When you choose an online casino, you consider a wide range of features. These include the variety of payment methods, the system of bonuses, the efficiency of customer support, and so on. But the most devoted players pay special attention to the number of slot games. The reason why quantity matters is the fact that it gives you an opportunity to choose a theme, genre, and payout. Here is the list of the best online casinos that offer a lot of slots:
- Betfair Casino – 270
- Betway Casino – 280
- Rizk Casino – 340
- Bet365 Casino – 390
- William Hill Casino – 420
- Casino.com – 450
- LeoVegas Casino – 470
- Bwin Casino – 510
- 888 Casino – 630
- Unibet Casino – 860
Latest Trends of Online Slot Game Industry in 2021
The forced slowdown in the iGaming industry has been fully compensated in 2021. Software developers had to respond to the growing market needs. A classic slot machine with a spinning reel was not enough anymore to tempt players into gaming affairs.
In 2021, the major trends to watch out include:
- Strengthening of RTP ranges – Increasingly tough regulations help online casinos keep the gameplay fair. NetEnt is one of the first software suppliers that adjust its gaming software to high standards.
- Bigger attention to small gaming operators – Microgaming started the cooperation with independent partner studios. Eventually, YGS Masters, Leander Games, and Relax Gaming also joined this initiative. Hopefully, more big suppliers will use their capabilities to launch new software operators.
- More alternatives to Megaways – Big Time Gaming is following in the footsteps of Megaways. It keeps moving away from regular payline systems. Red Rake Million Ways has failed to become a popular trend, but some more alternatives are about to come.
- High volatility slots – Now that players got used to this kind of slot feature, the further development in this direction is taking place. Modern slots are now widening the boundaries and providing a higher winning potential.
- Megaways as a common thing – Microgaming was licensed by Big Time Gaming, which brought more Megaways slots to the market. It’s now all about standard Megaways technologies with new themes.
- Skyrocketing popularity of online slots – Land-based casinos are losing their popularity, especially in the modern realities when people have to spend more time at home. Thus, many players have already transformed their gaming affairs into an online format.
Most Recent Features of Slot Games
Gaming software developers try to equip their slot machines with new features to deliver a more advanced gaming experience. The changes are mainly related to graphics, volatility, and prize pools. Some slots like Megaquads and Splitz provide a great number of winning tactics, while others like Gigablox focus on technological advances.
Due to the rapid iGaming progress, developers of virtual machines have got more than enough resources to implement the most daring concepts. In 2021, the high volatility trend has reached its peak, while average RTP settings have made slot features better. Let’s hope that new and old developers will come up with even crazier ideas in 2022.