- Min Bet
- Max Bet
- Top Win
- Fruit, Retro
- 3 Reels
- High volatility
- Wild Symbol
7s On Fire Slot
Do you enjoy vintage games with simple rules and high-quality visuals, as well as the fast-paced three-reel slots? Cherries, oranges, watermelons, BARs, and golden bells have all appeared in a variety of games. However, there is a reason why companies like Barcrest continue to release classic slots. They appeal to a large number of players who prefer not to be distracted by side games, bonus rounds, or special symbols based on a certain theme. 7s On Fire is for everyone, regardless of who you are or what you like. What’s not to appreciate about a classic slot with vivid and familiar fruit machine symbols and the potential to win a large sum of money?
How to Play 7s On Fire
Here are a few easy steps to get you started with this game.
1. Check the paytable after the game has loaded. Before spinning the reels, click on the small settings icon in the bottom left corner of the screen and then follow the links to read the payouts and any other pertinent information.
2. You may also change the visual and audio effects while in the paytable
3. To change your total bet – press plus or minus buttons beside the ‘Stake’ button on the left side of the screen.
4. You may use the autoplay feature, which can be set to play for up to 100 games in a row. The button is located to the right of the screen. You might want to set loss limits to end the autoplay mode at an opportune moment in a high-volatility slot like this since you can see quite a long run of spins without any evidence of a hot win.
5. Once you’ve adjusted all game settings to your desire, hit SPIN and play with responsible!
If you have any doubts at any time throughout the game, the developers have supplied you with instructions below the reels.
7s On Fire Features
During the base game, the winnings for x3 matching symbols on a payline are as follows:
|Stars and Bells||x40|
|Watermelons and Bars||x20|
|Plums, Lemons, Oranges, Cherries||x8|
If the Golden 7s fill all three reels, it makes no difference whether they are substituting for anything else or not. You will win 1,250 times your entire bet. During Big Bet spins, it reduces to 625x.
The Big Bet option is maybe the most intriguing feature. The Big Bet is activated by a large purple button that is difficult to miss. For a total wager between $20.00 and $500.00, you purchase five spins. During the spins, a different paytable is in use:
|Stars and Bells||X20|
|Watermelons and Bars||X10|
|Plums, Lemons, Oranges, Cherries||X4|
You might be wondering why you should bet more for smaller rewards from each symbol at this time. The answer comes with the fact that the Golden 7s are a wild symbol that may substitute for any other symbol throughout the five Big Bet spins, not simply Red 7s. It increases the chances of forming winning combinations even further.
What is the RTP and volatility of this slot?
The return to player percentage of Barcrest’s 7s On Fire is 95.1%. It’s a high-volatility slot with a top prize of 1,250x the stake, but you’ll have to wait for those winnings, as with any high-volatility slots.
Are there free spins bonus rounds in 7s On Fire?
Instead of the traditional Free Spins, 7s On Fire provides a Big Bet option, which increases your chances of striking a winning combo.
Is it possible for me to play the 7s on Fire slot for real money?
Is the 7s On Fire optimized for mobile gambling?
Yes, it is. You can enjoy the old classic theme of 7s On Fire on any device, as it is built using HTML-5 technology to suit every screen. Play on the go from a mobile browser with no download required.
What are the maximum and the minimum bets?
Betting possibilities range from a low $0.10 per spin to a large $500.00, so whatever your budget is, there is sure be a suitable solution just for you.