- ELK Studios
- Classic, Video
- Min Bet
- Max Bet
- Top Win
- Gold, Wild West
- 6 Reels
- Colossal Symbols
- Expanding Reels
- Expanding Wilds
- Free Spins
- Scatter Symbol
- Turbo Spin
- Wild Symbol
Black River Gold: Win Bags of Gold and Turn them to Real Money
With the rise of modern technology, people love to run away from reality and tend to make a getaway to the past. Lately, more and more players lean towards themed online slots that like a missing puzzle bring out a thrill and a feeling of adventure, especially when playing for real money. The day when ELK Studios released the Black River Gold online slot, the fourth installment in their popular Gold Series, gamblers were in for a treat. With snowy mountains and themed symbols – the atmosphere of the wild west is all there.
Basics of Black River Gold
Black River Gold follows a 6-reel and 4-row style with default 4, 096 ways to win, that with a bit of luck of dropping symbols can be expanded to a whopping 262, 144 win ways at 8 rows. The highlighting features of this slot are cascading reels, which open up a chance for players to get multiple wins with a single spin. It means that after a successful spin, an extra row is added to the grid.
Both the scenery of the game and symbols scream gold rush, with the latter being sheriff badges, whisky glasses, diamonds, gold pieces, emeralds, J to A playing cards and Kane, which is the highest paying symbol in the game. It may pay out up to 3x of the stake amount depending on the combination.
When it comes to adjusting a wager, one can start from as little as $0.20 all the way up to $100, with several betting levels for each currency. All ELK Studios players already know how their betting system works, and Black River Gold is no different. There are four pre-made betting strategies to help gamblers hit the biggest wins. These include optimizer (balance percentage influences the bet level), leveller (consecutive losses have an impact on the bet level), booster (a single loss changes the bet level) and jumper (a single winning spin influences betting level).
Another typical feature of ELK Studios is the set of rules, which are a must-read for every player who wants to master the Black River Gold slot.
Bonuses and Unique Symbols Explained
The main bonus features in Black River Gold include:
- Wild Compass. When other symbols match across the compass, whether diagonally or across, they become wilds. When the Compass icon reaches the bottom row of the reels, it becomes a wild too.
- Revolver. It takes place when bigger symbols absorb small ones. When all 6 empty slots of the Revolver are filled, it turns into a wild.
- Bonus Symbol. When at least three scatter symbols are landed, a player is rewarded with free drops that can be retriggered.
- Big Symbols. Those are symbols, measuring 2×2 (super), 3×3 (mega) or even 4×4 (epic). These big symbols can drop down on the reels in any symbol drop.
- Avalanche. Happens, when winning symbols explode to make space for additional symbols. Avalanche can be retriggered as long as winning combinations occur.
- Safety level. Deals with an active number of rows. It projects one row per symbol drop and holds it in place.
Black River Gold FAQ
What is the RTP of Black River Gold?
The return percentage of a slot is 96.1%, which is not the highest out of all ELK Studios games, however, it’s still worth a try.
Is there an option to trigger autoplay spins?
Yes, in the Black River Gold online slot one can trigger up to 100 automatic spins.
Is there a free spin round?
When landing at least three bonus symbols, a winning combination triggers free spins bonus.
What’s the biggest payout to get in Black River Gold?
One can win a maximum of 5,000x one’s stake per spin.