UK Gambling Commission Gaming License
UK Gambling Commission Gaming License is considered as one of the most authoritative regulators in the gaming industry. Many online casinos are operating from within its jurisdiction. The presence of UK Gambling Commission Gaming License is not an empty word. Once players see UK Gambling Commission Gaming License mentioned on the casino’s website, they can take it as a guarantee of safety and security.
Casinos Found for Players from United States
100% up to $/€ 100 + 100 Bonus Spins
- Support of regulatory authorities
- Great assortment of 3,500+ games
- Cooperation with the best software providers
- Responsive customer support 24/7
- Reliable payment methods
BitcoinSofortSkrillLAVA paySkrill 1-TapAstroPay Direct
$20 Welcome Bonus / 80 Chances to Win the Jackpot for just £1
- License: MGA, UK Gambling Commission, Kahnawake Gambling Commission
- Offers Casino Games, Slots, Jackpots, Table Games
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Offers More than 750 Games
100% up to £100
- Starter bonus package up to $1,500
- Wide range of games at Live Casino
- 1,300 slot machines including popular Novomatic slots and in-house games
- Regular tournaments with prizes
- Regular daily and monthly bonuses
- Demo version available
Online Bank TransferTodito CashiWalletNetellerTransferencia Bancaria LocalTrustly
Lucky Nugget Casino
200% up to $1000 Welcome Package
- Has a reliable reputation, being founded in 1998
- Can be played on mobile devices and in flash version
- The games are licensed, safe, and certified by eCOGRA
- Availability of live dealer games with real cards
- Free slot competitions
100% up to €400 1st Deposit Bonus
- Verified license
- Welcome bonus up to $ 1,000
- Multilevel VIP program
- Well-known operator with a good reputation
- Demo in every game
- More than 60 games at Live Casino
- No-deposit game
- Mobile app
Gaming Club Casino
150% up to $150
- Playable in flash version and on mobile devices
- eCogra certified
- Live dealer games
- Free slot and blackjack tournaments
- Well-established Casino Site
- Large variety of high-quality slots
PostepayInstant Bank TransferMuchBetterEntropayMasterCardClickandBuy
Platinum Play Casino
100% up to $/€200, 5th Deposit Bonus + 25 Spins on Bridesmaids, Dragon Dance, Bikini Party
- Instant play available
- Casino slots with live dealers
- Malta Gaming Authority, eCOGRA certified
- High-level payouts for players
Wild Tokyo Casino
125% up to € 1 000 + 125 Bonus Spins
- The loyalty program shop allows you to choose your rewards
- More than enough banking options
- Weekly promotions in addition to the welcome package
- A fantastic game library rich with high-quality options
- Mobile-friendly casino and responsive web layout
TrustlyNeosurfBank Wire TransferSkrillMuchBetterQIWI
$10 Birthday Bonus
- Great online reputation
- A massive selection of slots by top developers
- Nice bonus program
- Numerous customer benefits
- Website mobile version and mobile app
- A wide range of payment methods for deposits and withdrawals
- 24/7 support
Uptown Aces Casino
25 Free Spins on Enchanted Garden II
- Huge welcome and weekly promotions
- Lots of reliable payment options
- Software designed by RealTime Gaming
- Availability on mobile app and mobile browser
- License from an authoritative gambling regulator, Curacio
VisaAmerican ExpressMasterCardQuick CashLitecoinNeteller
100% up to € 200 + 15 Cash Spinsper on 15 Dragon Pearls Slot weekly for 4 Weeks
- Variety of great games
- Quick Withdrawals
- Simple, uncomplicated design
- There are several payment options available
- Excellent Customer Support
Skrill 1-TapRipplePaysafe CardEthereumDashVenus Point
UK Gambling Commission
The UK Gambling Commission is a non-departmental body of the UK.
Government is responsible for regulating all gambling activities in the UK. This includes both physical institutions and online casinos and bookmakers.
In 2007, this body replaced the UK Gambling Council and took over the role of overseeing the national lottery in 2013. The UK Gambling Commission was established after the adoption of the Gambling Act in 2005.
The UKGC is responsible for verifying that gambling service providers comply with all the rules of the Gambling Act 2005. It has the right to investigate any offenses and initiate legal proceedings against violators. The Commission may issue, revoke and refuse licenses.
UK Gambling Commission Responsibilities
The main purpose of the commission is to ensure that there is no crime at the gambling venue. The United Kingdom gambling industry must be fair and trustworthy.
In 2019, the commission announced a plan to improve industry standards and provide additional public protection. It was announced that the commission will launch a public study and use the results to improve its effectiveness.
In addition, the UKGC can fine gambling operators for violating the Gambling Act. However, this is after a thorough investigation conducted by the commission. This body is also responsible for advertising local and national issues related to gambling.
It is important to note that a list of personal license holders and gambling operators who have a permit to operate in the UK is available on the UKGC website.
So, next time you’re looking for regulated UK online casinos to join, visit their website and confirm the details.
Types of UK Licenses
There are three types of permits for opening an online casino, which are issued by the UK Gambling Commission:
The general permit is intended for slots and sports betting. Personal is issued for small businesses, personal-functional for large and medium. Sports betting is not included in the last two varieties.
British players enjoy, perhaps, the safest and the cleanest gaming processes. This success is mainly due to the UK Gambling Commission, which oversees all gaming activities in the UK.
What tax rates for online casinos in the UK?
Operators and software vendors must pay 21% of gross revenue annually. Additionally, the UK Commission sets a fee for the use of the permit.
Can the UK gambling license be used to conduct gambling business off the country?
The documents issued by the UK gambling commission allow you to work not only in the UK, but also in other countries. The main condition is the permission of local authorities for online gambling establishments. If such activity is prohibited by law, the operator may be sanctioned by the country.
Do mobile gambling sites need to be licensed?
Only licensed gambling sites that have mobile versions are able to promote their gambling-related content in Great Britain. It is now deemed to be illegal for any site that does not hold a license in the UK to promote or advertise their services.