Malta Gaming Authority Gaming License
Malta Gaming Authority Gaming License is considered as one of the most authoritative regulators in the gaming industry. Many online casinos are operating from within its jurisdiction. The presence of Malta Gaming Authority Gaming License is not an empty word. Once players see Malta Gaming Authority Gaming License mentioned on the casino’s website, they can take it as a guarantee of safety and security.
Casinos Found for Players from United States
$20 Welcome Bonus / 80 Chances to Win the Jackpot for just £1
- License: MGA, UK Gambling Commission, Kahnawake Gambling Commission
- Offers Casino Games, Slots, Jackpots, Table Games
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Offers More than 750 Games
100% up to £100
- Starter bonus package up to $1,500
- Wide range of games at Live Casino
- 1,300 slot machines including popular Novomatic slots and in-house games
- Regular tournaments with prizes
- Regular daily and monthly bonuses
- Demo version available
MuchBetterBoletoOnline Bank TransferPurplePayMasterCardNeteller
Lucky Nugget Casino
200% up to $1000 Welcome Package
- Has a reliable reputation, being founded in 1998
- Can be played on mobile devices and in flash version
- The games are licensed, safe, and certified by eCOGRA
- Availability of live dealer games with real cards
- Free slot competitions
100% up to € 400 1st Deposit Bonus
- Verified license
- Welcome bonus up to $ 1,000
- Multilevel VIP program
- Well-known operator with a good reputation
- Demo in every game
- More than 60 games at Live Casino
- No-deposit game
- Mobile app
Gaming Club Casino
up to €/$ 800 on First Two Deposits
- Playable in flash version and on mobile devices
- eCogra certified
- Live dealer games
- Free slot and blackjack tournaments
- Well-established Casino Site
- Large variety of high-quality slots
NetellerPostepayInstant Bank TransferSkrillVisaSofort
Wild Tokyo Casino
100% up to € 100 + 100 Bonus Spins
- The loyalty program shop allows you to choose your rewards
- More than enough banking options
- Weekly promotions in addition to the welcome package
- A fantastic game library rich with high-quality options
- Mobile-friendly casino and responsive web layout
100% up to $500
- Great online reputation
- A massive selection of slots by top developers
- Nice bonus program
- Numerous customer benefits
- Website mobile version and mobile app
- A wide range of payment methods for deposits and withdrawals
- 24/7 support
Uptown Aces Casino
100% Match 1st Deposit Bonus + 50 Spins on Enchanted Garden
- Huge welcome and weekly promotions
- Lots of reliable payment options
- Software designed by RealTime Gaming
- Availability on mobile app and mobile browser
- License from an authoritative gambling regulator, Curacio
Bitcoin CashQuick CashNetellerBitcoinVisaAmerican Express
100% up to € 200 + 15 Cash Spinsper on 15 Dragon Pearls Slot weekly for 4 Weeks
- Variety of great games
- Quick Withdrawals
- Simple, uncomplicated design
- There are several payment options available
- Excellent Customer Support
WebMoneySticPayVenus PointBank Wire TransferDashEthereum
Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
The gambling business system in Malta is perfectly regulated today. An important role in this was played by the policy of the Maltese Government aimed at creating favorable conditions for business, related to lotteries and gambling. The MGA (Malta Gaming Authority) is the official government body of Malta that issues licenses to gambling industry entities.
Maltese Gambling Service, known before the rebranding as the Lottery and Gaming Management Service (LGA), is the only independent state regulator in the country’s gambling industry. The agency manages all gambling processes both in land-based establishments and in the online segment.
As a regulatory body, MGA maintains a unified register of permission holders and those operators whose license is currently suspended. To prevent fraud on the part of online casinos that do not have permission and deceive users, the company publishes a list of operators.
Advantages of jurisdiction:
- Receiving tax benefits on a par with Maltese trading companies.
- Politically and economically stable jurisdiction.
- Malta is a member of the EU.
- The country is not listed in the list of offshore zones.
- This gambling license of a European country gives the right to open an account in a European bank.
Process of Obtaining the License
There are 4 classes of gambling licenses in Malta, the conditions that the Malta Gaming Authority sets for its licensees depend on each individual class.
Class 1. This class covers casinos, predicted outcome games, and online lotteries. The paid-up share capital for this class is 100,000 euros.
Class 2. This class includes games with fixed bets, betting on a set of bets and spread betting. The paid-up share capital for this class is 100,000 euros.
Class 3. This class includes P2P, poker networks, betting exchanges and gaming portals. The paid-up share capital for this class is 40,000 euros.
Class 4. This class is intended for software vendors who want to provide hosting and management of objects on their platform. The paid-up share capital for this class is 40,000 euros.
The authorized capital can be paid after the registration of the company, but not later than the license is issued.
How do I apply for a license?
The application is submitted on the website of the Licensees Relationship Management System (LRMS). To do this, you need to register and log in to your personal account. Users can monitor the status of requests in real time.
For how long are complaints from players in an online casino with a Maltese license being considered?
Online casinos that have the right to gambling in Malta must:
1) immediately consider controversial issues from players;
2) within 10 days from the date of receipt of the complaint, authorized person informs the user about the results of consideration of the request.
Provided that more time is needed to study controversial issues, the company can extend the time for another 10 days.
What types of licenses are available?
The Authority may issue licenses of the following categories:
- Gaming Service license: a business to consumer license to offer or carry out a gaming service;
- Critical Gaming Supply license: a business-to-business license to provide or carry out a critical gaming supply.