RTP is also known as the overall percentage of bets that are placed in a specific slot online. However, an RTP can also be defined as the percentage of the total amount of wagers for the offline casinos. With the help of an RTP in an online game, the punters can easily navigate the ratio of winning bets compared to general bets.
There is a difference between online slots and land-based casinos, meaning the players can expect a lower RTP in online games. This can be attributed to the cost of online slot services that are cheaper to support financially. The monthly fee that guarantees the house edge stays intact, and the percentage that is delivered to the casino operator are the main items of expenditure in this case.
For instance, if the initial RTP of the classic slot machine is established at 97%, the players place bets with the same wager of 1 EUR. This will mean the players are going to win 0.97 EUR for each game, with the remaining 0.03 EUR going to the casino. In real-life gaming, however, the theoretical RTP never matches the actual RTP of most games. The player’s odds are composed of many aspects, including:
- Hit frequency
- Bonus frequency
- Maximum possible win
- Game variance
- Game volatility
The payout percentage, in this case, will indicate the amount that the slot will be returning to the punters upon request. In addition to the standard RTP of most online games, there is also a house edge to consider. Online slots have an RTP that can vary from 93% to 99%, while roulette games have an established RTP that can reach 94%.
Highest and Lowest RTP. Slot Games Online
The players aiming for big wins need to consider some top-ranking slots that were specifically made with a decent RTP in mind. The player’s odds will be increased once they sign up at reputable casino sites online and choose the preferred title among the games with the highest RTP.
- Book of 99. Book of 99 is an exciting game with a special expanding symbol and an RTP of 99% to indulge the players. The wins that can be landed in the base game will be increased to reach the potential amount of 5,000x the total bet, inspiring the punters to step into the world of Greek legends.
- Chess Mate. Chess Mate features a layout that contains 5 reels, 3 rows, and 25 paylines. The bettors can start placing wagers at $0.05 all the way up to $125. The RTP of the game is 98.72, which is not unusual for a slot that promises a jackpot of 20.000 coins.
- 1429 Uncharted Seas. 1429 Uncharted Seas has 3 rows and 5 reels that welcome the players to discover uncharted territories on the map and search for sea creatures online. The standard wagers are between 0.10 and 100.00, with an RTP of 98.50%, adding to the game’s attractions.
- Cowboy. This action-filled game has an RTP that is definitely above average (98.4%) and a theme that features an outlaw with a fiery attitude. The punters will place bets from $0,20 to $100 on 5 reels and 3 rows. The maximum number of winning lines is 20.
- The Catfather. A gang of cats will do their best to make sure the players join the merry game of Catfather. This is a slot with a standard betting range from $0.09 up to $45. The coin bets are set from $0.01 up to $0.50. Landing wins is now remarkably easy, given the astounding RTP of the slot at 98.10%.
Another category of slots that needs to be explored by seasoned players is the one that belongs in the realm of low and medium RTP rates. These are the payout ratios allowing the players to choose secure gaming on a budget as opposed to titles that were specifically designed for high rollers:
- Frankenstein. Fans of low-risk games will be thrilled to hear about Frankenstein, a gain allowing them to wager 10 coins per line, with 20 winning lines and the overall coin value ranging from 0.01 to 0.50. The standard RTP of the game is fairly decent at 98.1%.
- Ancient China. The players wanting to dive into the atmosphere of Ancient China will love the slot designed to bring wins to anyone triggering the Win Multiplier Meter. The wins will be boosted to 2x, with the maximum win established at 5x the total bet. The RTP of Ancient China is set at 98.1%.
- Hollywood Reels. Those who are seeking some Hollywood vibes on the reels will be delighted to explore the slot that features the starlet, the palm trees, the camera, and a film agent on the reels. The players can place bets with 1 to 5 coins per line and a theoretical return to player at 98.1%.
- The Dark Joker Rizes. Here, the players need to make sure the Dark Joker never seizes power. To prevent chaos from happening, the punters have to do their best in the game with 10 paylines and a moody, dark atmosphere. The RTP of the slot is established at 96.3%.
- Mad Cubes 25. This cute game has an RTP of 94%, with a betting range that is set between $0.25 and $25. The players can get the maximum cash jackpot of $5,000.00 as they find matching cubes on the reels of this colorful title.