Danish Gambling Authority Gaming License
Danish Gambling Authority Gaming License is considered as one of the most authoritative regulators in the gaming industry. Many online casinos are operating from within its jurisdiction. The presence of Danish Gambling Authority Gaming License is not an empty word. Once players see Danish Gambling Authority Gaming License mentioned on the casino’s website, they can take it as a guarantee of safety and security.
Casinos Found for Players from United States
280% UP TO $400
- Strong player defense system
- More than 500 slots available
- Impressive number of free spins and deposit bonuses
- Top slots like Evolution, Endorphina, Big Time Gaming, and Authentic
Klarna Instant Bank TransferMaestroNetellerNeosurfMasterCardTrustly
$20 Welcome Bonus / 80 Chances to Win the Jackpot for just £1
- License: MGA, UK Gambling Commission, Kahnawake Gambling Commission
- Offers Casino Games, Slots, Jackpots, Table Games
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Offers More than 750 Games
100% up to £100
- Starter bonus package up to $1,500
- Wide range of games at Live Casino
- 1,300 slot machines including popular Novomatic slots and in-house games
- Regular tournaments with prizes
- Regular daily and monthly bonuses
- Demo version available
OxxoQIWITransferencia Bancaria LocalCitadel Instant BankinginstaDebitBoleto
Lucky Nugget Casino
200% up to $1000 Welcome Package
- Has a reliable reputation, being founded in 1998
- Can be played on mobile devices and in flash version
- The games are licensed, safe, and certified by eCOGRA
- Availability of live dealer games with real cards
- Free slot competitions
eZeeWalletEutellerMaestroInstant Bank TransferPaysafe CardEcoPayz
100% up to €400 1st Deposit Bonus
- Verified license
- Welcome bonus up to $ 1,000
- Multilevel VIP program
- Well-known operator with a good reputation
- Demo in every game
- More than 60 games at Live Casino
- No-deposit game
- Mobile app
Platinum Play Casino
100% up to $/€200, 5th Deposit Bonus + 25 Spins on Bridesmaids, Dragon Dance, Bikini Party
- Instant play available
- Casino slots with live dealers
- Malta Gaming Authority, eCOGRA certified
- High-level payouts for players
VisaLobanetEntropayPrzelewy24Bank Wire TransferDiners Club International
Wild Tokyo Casino
125% up to € 1 000 + 125 Bonus Spins
- The loyalty program shop allows you to choose your rewards
- More than enough banking options
- Weekly promotions in addition to the welcome package
- A fantastic game library rich with high-quality options
- Mobile-friendly casino and responsive web layout
$10 Birthday Bonus
- Great online reputation
- A massive selection of slots by top developers
- Nice bonus program
- Numerous customer benefits
- Website mobile version and mobile app
- A wide range of payment methods for deposits and withdrawals
- 24/7 support
Black Diamond Casino
400% up to $1000
- Compatibility with multiple devices
- Multiple bonuses for newcomers and long-term players
- Attractive, easy to use interface
- Reliable payment methods
- Mobile-friendly content
VisaBank Wire TransferiDEALBitcoinAmerican ExpressPaysafe Card
Uptown Aces Casino
25 Free Spins on Enchanted Garden II
- Huge welcome and weekly promotions
- Lots of reliable payment options
- Software designed by RealTime Gaming
- Availability on mobile app and mobile browser
- License from an authoritative gambling regulator, Curacio
NetellerLitecoinBitcoin CashBitcoinQuick CashEcoPayz
100% up to € 200 + 15 Cash Spinsper on 15 Dragon Pearls Slot weekly for 4 Weeks
- Variety of great games
- Quick Withdrawals
- Simple, uncomplicated design
- There are several payment options available
- Excellent Customer Support
Danish Gambling Authority
Even though Denmark is a tiny nation according to European standards, it achieves exceptional results in terms of economic and social development, confirming its position as the world’s fourth most developed country, according to the human development index. According to a study done in 2016, Denmark is one of the happiest countries in the world. This involves a good level of living as well as a diverse selection of leisure activities.
You probably won’t see many gambling websites with this license, which is understandable as the DGA license has very strict requirements and is only valid in Denmark. According to statistics, just 13% of the population is interested in online gambling, resulting in a relatively tiny prospective consumer base.
Lotteries are quite popular in Denmark: over 43% of the population participates in them, and they require a DGA license as well. As a result, only lotteries-focused companies are obtaining a Danish Gambling Authority license. Online casinos usually prefer not to due to Denmark`s small client base and high taxation.
The Danish Gambling Authority is a government agency that oversees all forms of gambling in Denmark, including Internet casinos. It was founded in 2012. Only the government providers can offer bingo and scratch card games, which are not covered by the license. Lotteries, brick-and-mortar casinos, sports betting, and Internet casino games are all covered by a DGA license. A Danish Gambling Authority license is automatically granted to an online casino that holds an Alderney Gambling Commission license.
Danish Gambling License
Commercial gaming operations will be illegal unless formal approval is obtained from the competent government. Licensing for gaming enterprises is handled by the Ministry of Justice. Since 2012, a specialized Office for Gambling has been issuing licenses to people and legal companies that have demonstrated an interest in conducting commercial operations in the gambling services sector, according to legislative standards. The following are the license terms:
- giving a comprehensive benefit argument for undertaking commercial activity;
- the founder is 21 years old and has no criminal background;
- company’s clean commercial reputation;
- pay the fee, which is $ 37,000 for online casinos and betting organizations and $ 52,000 for both types of commercial operations, which may be made in local currency;
- the licensing fee might range from $7,400 to $220,000.
Licensing includes regular audits. Licensee must provide players` history of actions, including deposits, transactions, bets. The information regarding game results, as well as server logs, should be available for five years.
Is it safe to play at Denmark-licensed casinos?
Yes. One of the main goals of the Danish Gambling Authority is to provide safe gambling. The authority even provided players with a service where you can self-exclude yourself from all Danish casinos if you have a feeling that your fun becomes an addiction. The hotline regarded to responsible gambling is also provided.
Can land-based casinos be found in Denmark?
Yes. For some time, there was a state monopoly for casinos, but now a few well-known companies provide casino services across Denmark. There are also government regulations for land-based casinos, and the authority performs inspections on a regular basis.
How does responsible gambling policy work?
If a player signs up for a self-exclusion list and limits his gaming to 3 hours per week, the casinos must take action to keep track of hours spent. This is a complication for the casinos since the government, not the casinos, is in charge of this list. If you are a player with several gaming accounts and you want to stop playing but you can`t – you may register on this list and expect all casinos to help your self-exclusion.