Mascot Gaming Slots
While many software developers focus on just one or several categories of casino games that are later provided to online operators, Mascot Gaming does not limit itself to certain types of entertainment. It develops a variety of content and even has a platform to supply those games to online casinos. It also offers a set of tools that help websites promote their games and releases developed by their partners.
Mascot: Facts and Figures
The company which is an “all-in-one” studio was launched in 2010 in Malta, one of the most developed centers of gaming. Thus, it is no surprise that its content is compliant with the rules of the gambling industry and is certified by gambling commissions.
According to the company’s website, the story of Mascot began with just two coders who were enthusiastic about the creation of their own online casino. Their efforts were rewarded, and the company started to grow rapidly and offer more and more services. Currently, it has releases of different genres, and some of them have already become hits.
Nada foi encontrado.
What Services Does Mascot Provide?
Mascot offers players and online casinos the following:
- A variety of high-quality games with interesting themes and engaging features.
- Promo support for their content, so players can have a more thrilling gaming experience with a range of promotions.
- Releases that are customized and provided exclusively to a single operator or a group of casinos.
- Games that are targeted at the US market and are compliant with all the requirements.
- Software for gaming halls, cafes, kiosks, etc.
- Releases that can be either beneficial for players or created to provide them with an exciting gaming experience.
Game Portfolio Overview
There are more than 50 releases in Mascot’s portfolio. They can be divided into the following categories:
- Video slots (the prevailing number of releases)
- Table Games (blackjack, baccarat, and poker)
What are the most popular themes used?
- Fantasy-themed games that feature fairies, dragons, and magicians.
- Releases based on different cultures. They include slots about Egyptian treasure, Asian fortune, Scandinavian glory, and Aztec wealth.
- Classic-themed games with fruits, bells, stars, and 7s.
Apart from having a range of exciting in-game bonuses, many of Mascot games have a branded Risk & Buy feature that allows users to purchase a bonus round for a certain price, which can vary from spin to spin.
What games does Mascot Gaming develop?
The studio focuses on the development of video slots, but there are also table games and lotteries in its portfolio.
How many years has Mascot Gaming been in the industry?
It was launched in 2010. Thus, the team behind that brand has more than 10 years of experience in game development.
What is the RTP in slots by Mascot Gaming?
The exact RTP varies from slot to slot, but it is always close to 96%.
What themes are frequently chosen by Mascot Gaming for its releases?
The studio prefers to develop releases with the fantasy theme, as well as classic fruit machines and games inspired by different cultures.