Alderney Gambling Control Commission Gaming License
Alderney Gambling Control Commission Gaming License is considered as one of the most authoritative regulators in the gaming industry. Many online casinos are operating from within its jurisdiction. The presence of Alderney Gambling Control Commission Gaming License is not an empty word. Once players see Alderney Gambling Control Commission Gaming License mentioned on the casino’s website, they can take it as a guarantee of safety and security.
Casinos Found for Players from United States
280% UP TO $400
- Strong player defense system
- More than 500 slots available
- Impressive number of free spins and deposit bonuses
- Top slots like Evolution, Endorphina, Big Time Gaming, and Authentic
TrustlyMasterCardEcoPayzRapid TransferNeosurfKlarna Instant Bank Transfer
$20 Welcome Bonus / 80 Chances to Win the Jackpot for just £1
- License: MGA, UK Gambling Commission, Kahnawake Gambling Commission
- Offers Casino Games, Slots, Jackpots, Table Games
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Offers More than 750 Games
100% up to £100
- Starter bonus package up to $1,500
- Wide range of games at Live Casino
- 1,300 slot machines including popular Novomatic slots and in-house games
- Regular tournaments with prizes
- Regular daily and monthly bonuses
- Demo version available
Lucky Nugget Casino
200% up to $1000 Welcome Package
- Has a reliable reputation, being founded in 1998
- Can be played on mobile devices and in flash version
- The games are licensed, safe, and certified by eCOGRA
- Availability of live dealer games with real cards
- Free slot competitions
ClickandBuyEcoCardSkrill 1-TapPOLiQIWICitadel Instant Banking
100% up to € 400 1st Deposit Bonus
- Verified license
- Welcome bonus up to $ 1,000
- Multilevel VIP program
- Well-known operator with a good reputation
- Demo in every game
- More than 60 games at Live Casino
- No-deposit game
- Mobile app
Wild Tokyo Casino
100% up to € 100 + 100 Bonus Spins
- The loyalty program shop allows you to choose your rewards
- More than enough banking options
- Weekly promotions in addition to the welcome package
- A fantastic game library rich with high-quality options
- Mobile-friendly casino and responsive web layout
100% up to $500
- Great online reputation
- A massive selection of slots by top developers
- Nice bonus program
- Numerous customer benefits
- Website mobile version and mobile app
- A wide range of payment methods for deposits and withdrawals
- 24/7 support
Uptown Aces Casino
100% Match 1st Deposit Bonus + 50 Spins on Enchanted Garden
- Huge welcome and weekly promotions
- Lots of reliable payment options
- Software designed by RealTime Gaming
- Availability on mobile app and mobile browser
- License from an authoritative gambling regulator, Curacio
Bitcoin CashLitecoinMasterCardSkrillAmerican ExpressVisa
100% up to € 200 + 15 Cash Spinsper on 15 Dragon Pearls Slot weekly for 4 Weeks
- Variety of great games
- Quick Withdrawals
- Simple, uncomplicated design
- There are several payment options available
- Excellent Customer Support
Venus PointMuchBetterVisaAstroPay CardMoneroSkrill
Alderney Gambling Control Commission
The Alderney Gambling Control Commission (AGCC) first came into existence in May 2000, exactly one year after the creation of the Gambling Act. The Alderney Gambling Control Commission regulates everything related to gambling: online casinos, game developers, sports bookmakers, everything related to online poker and other types of gambling.
Anyone wishing to purchase an Alderney license must follow many rules. And even after any company has received this license, a scheduled check is carried out every year through “mystery shoppers” who check the casino for fairness. In addition, the payment systems of the site are checked for the safety of the players.
Types of Licenses
The online gambling business has been rapidly gaining momentum since its inception, and AGCC revamped all of its rules and simplified controls to be competitive with other regulators.
Today there are 2 categories of eGampling licenses:
- intended for operators who have direct contractual relationships with players.
- similar to the first, except that it also allows online games to be played and the gaming platform to be operated.
In both cases, licenses are available for all types of gambling. However, a Category 2 license requires an additional fee of £ 35,000 per year.
Player Disputes and Complaints
It is very important that any player of an online casino or other online gambling establishment can resolve any dispute or solve any problem with an online establishment through the Alderney Gambling Control Commission. You can ask for help even if it is a technical problem, for example, if a connection is lost in a game and it is not clear whether the game is won or lost. Well, of course, you can apply in cases where the players are not paid their winnings, or are paid an amount less than they won.
For such situations, there is a special form on the licensor’s official website, by filling it out, you will receive an answer with a resolution of the conflict situation. The request is usually processed quickly. If the form could not be found, in the Contacts section, there is an e-mail address or a hot line number, where you can also describe the problem and resolve the dispute or conflict. But the Alderney Commission strongly recommends that you first try to resolve the problem with the gaming service provider itself, and only if you cannot resolve it yourself, contact them for help.
Online-casino with AGCC license
AGCC is one of the best regulatory bodies and therefore many well-known brands in the gambling business have received their license, such as:
- Big Time Gaming PTY Limited
- Casino Technology AD
- Core Gaming Limited
- Electracade Limited
- Euro Live Technologies Ltd
- Evolution Gaming Malta Limited
- Fantasma Games AB
- and many others.
Alderney was licensed by about 2,000 online establishments. A complete list can be viewed on the Alderney Gambling Control Commission website.
It must be admitted that online gambling wouldn’t have been possible without fair play regulators. Thanks to the work of the Alderney Gambling Control Commission and other regulators, there is no reason to worry about this, as the AGCC scrutinizes all companies and guarantees fair and fair play. The policy of the Alderney Gambling Control Commission meets the highest international standards, therefore their licenses are very prestigious.
How many categories of license does the AGCC offer and can they be combined?
The AGCC offers two categories of eGaming License. They can be seen as two parts of one process. Depending on their needs, organizations can apply for one or both licenses at the same time.
What is the price to obtain a license?
The starting price for a Category 1 or 2 License is £17,500. The price varies depending on many conditions and can be discussed with the officials.
What are the main requirements to get a license?
Operators must provide a completed application form and pay a deposit that covers the investigation process. Note that only companies registered in Alderney can apply for Category 1 and 2 Licenses.
What are the tax rates?
Alderney-registered companies are not required to pay any taxes on corporate profits, as well as on capital gains.