With hundreds of key suppliers already committed to present, the SBC Summit Barcelona conference and trade exhibition is expected to be one of the largest commercial opportunities for the international betting and iGaming sector in 2021.
On the 21st and 22nd of September, SBC’s flagship event at Fira de Barcelona will give a much-needed chance for sportsbooks, online casinos, safer gaming, payments and compliance providers to present their newest developments to a worldwide audience.
Also, and most crucially, it provides an opportunity for suppliers and operators to connect in person, both in the exhibition hall and at the accompanying evening networking events, to take a break from Zoom calls.
Payments & Regulatory Zone
- The Payments & Regulatory Zone’s program includes a Payments track on September 22nd, which will look at how operators may employ cutting-edge technology to strike a compromise between staying current with ever-changing compliance standards and providing a user-friendly experience.
- On September 23, the focus will shift to Safer Gambling, with a full-day track dedicated to raising standards and exchanging best practices for player safety.
The conference will kick off with a special SBC Leaders discussion on the main stage, which will feature some of the industry’s leading executives.
It will look at the general issues that all operators face, such as the impact of low-cost forms of entertainment like streaming services, the need to change product offerings to engage new customer segments, and the best way to use the constantly changing technology available.
The SBC Leaders panel will also set the tone for a high-profile conference, where executives and experts from the sports betting, casino gaming, affiliate marketing, payments, and other gambling industries will share their perspectives on what these major issues mean for day-to-day operations in their respective verticals.
Sports Betting Zone
The Sports Betting Zone at the Summit will provide an ideal venue for operator executives to network with one another, hear from industry experts, and see the newest sportsbook technology.
- Altenar, Betby, BetConstruct, Delasport, Golden Race, Jacktime, Metric Gaming, mkodo, Pinnacle Solution, SofaScore, Sportradar, Sporting Solutions, Stats Perform, and XtremePush are among the confirmed exhibitors in the Sports Betting Zone.
- Amigo Gaming, Digitain, Endorphina, HXRO, Microgame, Omega Systems, Pin Projekt, Platipus Gaming, Slotegrator, SoftGamings, Synot Games, and Yggdrasil are among the exhibitors.
- The Payments & Compliance Zone will also give information on how to deal with upcoming regulatory changes in markets throughout the world, as well as the newest technologies created by payment service providers and the role of cryptocurrencies in the gaming industry.
Sports Betting and Innovation in Sports Betting are the two conference tracks that will be shown.
- The newest advances in integrity, the exclusivity of data rights, the connection between operators and media organizations, and how eSports betting may evolve into a mainstream product will all be discussed.
- The next day will be devoted to one of the conference’s main themes: how to use technology to improve the player experience.
“Advances in technology, the manner in which young adults today connect with sports, and the significant interest in the business from big media companies mean the sports betting sector is going through a moment of change,” said Rasmus Sojmark, founder and CEO of SBC.
Sojmark came to the following conclusion:
“We’re excited to host a number of well-known thought leaders to SBC Summit Barcelona to give their perspectives on how firms may effectively navigate the shifting market and emerge stronger.”